Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By Covenant
POPE JOHN PAUL II APPEARED WITH OUR LADAY DURING IVAN'S APPARITION LAST NIGHT!!!!

From a secret source concerning last nights apparition:

"Ivan said that immediately after he recommended everyone and all of the petitions to the Blessed Mother that the Pope appeared on her left side. He was dressed in his white vestments with a gold cape. Ivan said he was beaming and so was our lady. He looked younger and Our Lady said,"This is my son. He is with me. "

Ivan said this [the pope's appearance] was short and he was there for a moment. He said it was so hard to describe with our words but he was so happy. "

So there you go: I feel much happier about the Pope's passing now. We have absolute proof that he is in heaven. PRAISED BE TO JESUS CHRIST. PRAISED BE TO OUR LADY OF MEDJUGORJE. Thankyou Lord for the life of John Paul II
By MarysChild2000
As beautiful as that sounds and I'm glad to hear it, I wonder why you would publish something that Ivan asked not to be published. Maybe he had he reasons that we don't know about.
By Covenant
Maryschild,

I understand your sentiments and let me explain.

Ivan gave this message to the MIR PEACE SHALOM email prayer group, and considering that this email group has over 1000 people in it-the message is PUBLIC.

You can't unscramble a scrambled egg and the message is out.

And I think that this information is very important and should be in the public domain.

I don't know about you, but I was deeply depressed by the death of John Paul II. I'm still sad about his passing, but after receiving word of this apparition my spirit has been lifted and I am filled with hope for the future of the Church.

John Paul II has made it: he is in paradise, he is young again, and he is interceding for all of us. I am very happy for him and encouraged that God's will was fulfilled for him and that His will shall be acomplished in the election of John Paul's successor.

Now that we know John Paul is a saint, let us invoke his intercession in all things: I'm sure that God will grant great graces to those who do so.
By Toni
Hello everyone,

I read the same message from Ivan on www.spiritdaily.org yesterday. It's still there today for anyone who would like to see it.
I found the news astounding and wonderful. The gift of Mary's apparitions is a window to heaven, almost beyond comprehension.

I look forward to the beatification of Pope John Paul the Great on earth.

Toni
By Patty Cowan
What a wonderful experience for you! I remember reading that the Pope said if he was not Pope, he would be in Medjugorje. So I guess he is now in Medjugorje, and you were the recipient of a miracle! God is awesome. Love & Prayers,
Patty, AR, USA
By MarysChild2000
Dear Covenant

Thank you for clearing up the "I don't want it to be published" part. I was overjoyed to read it! I too cried when I realized that the Pope was slipping away from us on Friday - and I cried again on Saturday when he did pass. I cried because of us - not him. The world became just a bit darker without him in it. But I knew in my heart that he was in Heaven. In fact - I started to ask him to pray for me and my family almost immediately. I remember thinking "now I can actually talk to him!".

I believe that this Pope will go down in history as St. John Paul II the Great, Doctor of the Church.

He has inspired me and the young people that I minister to. We had quite a few teens from the youth group I lead that went to the last World Youth Day in Toronto. It was wonderful how he was able to touch them and to see how much they loved him. There will never be another man like him. I thank God every day for giving us such a wonderful priest to lead His flock.

I know that he is with the Jesus & the Blessed Mother, AND his parents and brother. I am happy for him. But I will miss him as I travel on this earthly journey. I will miss his smile. Even in the end when it was hard for him to make expressions you could still see that smile once in awhile - watch the video of him with the young children trying to get the doves to fly out the window. You could see the joy in him. And despite his illness - that smile came through!

Rest in peace JPII - WE LOVE YOU!
By MarysChild2000
Toni -

Thanks for the web link. Great site!

God bless you everyone!

MarysChild2000
By Covenant
Ditto on John Paul. I still can't believe that he's not with us. I miss his moral strength and I think the world is a poorer place without him.

Last time I saw him was June last year in Rome. I got to see him twice. The first was unexpected: I was there on a Tuesday to pick up my tickets for the Mass of Peter and Paul to be celebrated the following day, and as I walked into the square from the side I heard a voice bellowing over the square. As I walked in I saw the crowd and found myself directly below the Pope's window where he was addressing the crowd! In honor of His Holiness, I knelt down on the hot pavement while he spoke to us and blessed us. Now that he's gone, I'm so glad that I did that.

The following day we were blessed to have Mass said by the Pope. He was accompanied with the Patriarch of Constanstinople, which was also a great honor, and the feeling was that we were witnessing something truly historic. And indeed we were: John Paul II has done more than any other pope to mend Catholic/Orthodox relations and that would be his final meeting with the head of the Orthodox church.

I also saw John Paul II in 2002 for the canonization of St Escriva. For that event the square had 500 000 people! Again, really glad that I went: it was one of the great acts of his pontificate, and the biggest crowd ever.

Have any of you read 'Memory and Identity' yet? I've ordered mine but read excerts.
By ElizabethMary
I went to the spiritdaily.org site and wasn't sure where to find Ivan's message. Could anyone give me a hint as to where to find it. I could just be overlooking it....but there's alot on that site!! (great site, by the way! : )

Mary Elizabeth
P.S. Patty...I sent a message to your private mail box : )
By ClaireBfromME
Mary Elizabeth,

Go to the spirit daily site & look for the archives link. He does try to add new things daily, therefore older articles get bumped to the archives.
By Covenant
New details on the Pope's death and connection to Medjugorje from Denis Nolan's Medjugorje Report

*Ivan did see the Pope, was never happier than during this appariton, and couldn't sleep afterwards!
* Our Lady asked Mirjana to pray for the renewal of the church on the day the pope died
*Vicka attended the funeral in Rome

See the other post 'Medjugorje Report' for full details!
By medjugorjemir
Patty Cowan wrote:What a wonderful experience for you! I remember reading that the Pope said if he was not Pope, he would be in Medjugorje. So I guess he is now in Medjugorje, and you were the recipient of a miracle! God is awesome. Love & Prayers,
Patty, AR, USA
Well, don't get me wrong ..I'm asking my self same question , but when Pope visit Sarajevo couple years ago, 8 hours of his visit is missing !!!
If m'I correct every minute is well planed for him
Did He come to visit Medjugorje ????
:idea:

The main message of Medjugorje is Prayer, Peace, Conversion, Faith, Penance, Hope and Love!!