Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By MedjAdmin
This was posted by MedjAdmin (Forum Administrator) for Mary Jackson:

I HAVE BEEN TRAINING PEOPLE TO MAKE MILITARY ROSARIES WHERE I LIVE IN OHIO FOR OUR SOLDIERS. WE GOT COVERAGE IN A LOCAL NEWSPAPER. THEN, LAST WEEK, I GOT A CALL FROM THE WHITE HOUSE STAFF. PRESIDENT BUSH WAS HERE THURS. READ OUR ARTICLE AND WANTED TO KNOW MORE. I TOLD HIM WE HAVE 1,000 MILITARY ROSARIES AVAILABLE FOR ANY SOLDIER WHO WANTED ONE AND ASKED FOR AN ADDRESS OF WHERE TO SEND THEM. SO FAR, WE HAVEN'T RECEIVED WORD BACK OF WHERE TO SEND THEM. WOULDN'T IT BE NEAT TO GET THOSE BLESSED BY OUR LADY?

THE LORD THROUGH VARIOUS PEOPLE HAS LET US KNOW THAT HE IS PLEASED WITH OUR WORK AND THAT HE IS PLEASED THAT MANY MORE PEOPLE WILL BE LED TO HIM THROUGH HIS MOTHER. IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE WHO MIGHT LIKE ONE. GIVE THEM THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: ROSARIES123@YAHOO.COM.

ALSO, TELL WHOEVER WANTS A FREE BLESSED MILITARY ROSARY TO SEND A SELF ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE WITH $.37 + .12=$.47. THE POST OFFICE HAND STAMPS THE ENVELOPES AND THAT IS HOW MUCH IT COSTS. WE HAVE ALREADY SENT OUT 1,000 MILITARY ROSARIES MOSTLY TO AIR FORCE BASES. IF YOU FIND A MILITARY CHAPLAIN IN NEED OF ROSARIES. WE WILL SEND THEM POSTAGE FREE TO THE CHAPLAIN.

THANKS, MARY JACKSON.
By QOP Productions
Wow, Mary... Very cool!

That's really nice to hear about the President inquiring about the rosaries. I know he's not Catholic, but it really shows how the rosary is becoming a universal icon of peace. I pray for a time when people of all religions choose to pick up a rosary in times of need.
By Melquir Rajan
Hi

The time "all religion carries the Rosary in their hands when need of help" is very near. After the 'Rosary Year' declaration, I see the % of reciting the Rosary is going up day by day.
By GospaFriend
I believe the same, Melquir Rajan.

It really is amazing how the rosary is becoming so prevalent. The way that Muslims believe in the Virgin Mary makes me think... the Rosary could become the "link" that will bring peace between mankind. Let us hope so!

God bless everyone! :lol: