Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By vernon
My Story

I have been a devotee of the Blessed Virgin since 1981, daily giving the scriptural rosary at least once a day, and invoking her presence on behalf of clients that came for healing in my practice as a health practitioner and colon therapist in Canada.

The Blessed Virgin first appeared to me on February 15,1994 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, and told me “My son now is the time to help your brother, ...” The following morning as I was laying my hands over the solar plexus of a client whose name was Mary W*, Jesus placed his hands over mine and as I prayed for the healing of this soul ,it was as if a bolt of lighting passed through my hands and I came to realize that the Holy Spirit was passing through his hands through mine for the healing of not only of the soul but the body and mind of all who came for this blessing.

On the morning of April 6, 2005 while hiking up to quarry on Hwy. 89 south of Livingston , Montana; The Blessed Virgin showed me a vision of a statue of her on the hill above the quarry and thousands of people coming to pray the rosary, people from all over the world of all religions and she showed me the quarry lake full of water where thousands came to be healed.

On Sunday April 10th she confirmed in a message that she did desire a focus to be built near the quarry so all who drove by would be blessed.
(“Some have foreseen this place as being that wellspring of eternal life. And we do say to you this day that the Blessed Virgin has indeed desired to place a focus of herself where many may come to the fount of healing, the regeneration of their souls, the drawing back unto themselves of all those elements which have been lost so that they, having found themselves again, may step forward into the pool, stirred by the angel Raphael for their healing.”)

On Sunday May 1st,2005 in another message.. (…and many a soul who passes by this place who will see my image placed across the way will know my blessing , coming and going, going and coming ..and you must prepare to receive their hearts and to speak of my love for them. Welcome each and every one with open hearts , open arms and thereby you welcome me, my son , and his father …)

On May 9, 2005 she asked that I raise $760,000 to build a 80 foot statue of her to be built by August 15th 2005 ideally but no later than December 10th , 2005.
And so I humbly ask for your support and prayers and monetary donations to accomplish this project for our Blessed Mother on time and ahead of time.

I am Her humble servant, Vernon

Contact me email: imthatimvernon@yahoo.ca or 406-222-5592
By Covenant
Vernon,

Praised be to Jesus Christ! It seems that the Holy Spirit is working through you for a work of His, and I pray that you will continue to be open and faithful to His callings.

Your vision reminds me of how the church in Zietum Egypt came about. A man living there in the late 1890s or early 1900s had a dream that the place where he lived was the site where Our Lady, St Joseph and the Christ Child rested during their stay in Egypt. God called for a church to be built on that spot and in the 1960s Our Lady confirmed this vision of his by appearing on the rooftop.

Raising that amount of money in a few months may prove difficult. However, as Rabbi Gamaliel said concerning the apostles:

"If their purpose or activity is of human origin, it will fail. But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God." (Acts 5:38-39)

May the Lord fulfil His works! Amen