Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By Patty Cowan
I am so filled with joy today, such wonderful anniversary and feasts! The feast of John the Baptist today, the feast of Mary Queen of Peace tomorrow and the anniversary of 24 years of Our Lady coming to us. It so overwhelming to think...24 years, every day... I hope everyone's weekend is joy-filled over this momentous occasion. God bless us all, thank God for Our Mother and all these years of permitting Her to come to earth to lead us to Our Jesus. Thank you so much Mother Mary for your love and concern for your children :D !
Patty, AR, USA
By Patty Cowan
From the book Medjugorje Day by Day by Father Richard J. Beyer, Ave Maria Press. To order email: soroka@sk.sympatico.ca

To the question, "When should the feast of the Queen of Peace be celebrated?" Mary smiled and said:

"I would prefer that it take place June 25. The faithful have come for the first time on that day, on the hill." (First Years February 2, 1982).

And on this feast day in 1989 she said:

Dear Children, today I call you to live the messages which I have been giving you during the past eight years. This is a time of grace and I desire that the grace of God overflow in each of you. I bless you, and I love you with a special love. (Monthly message 6-25-89)

Our Mother has said, "If you knew how much I loved you, you would weep for joy."

I used to have the book Medjugorje Day by Day, it is a very good daily devotional. I gave it to my sister-in-law who is going through a very difficult time. Then someone gave my email address to them because I just began receiving these daily email's about a month ago. Just goes to show, you give what is freely given to you...God gives it back even more so...tamped down and overflowing!

Patty, AR, USA