Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By Toni
There is a very interesting article on www.spiritdaily.com, go to archives - 6th August.
It's about a group of Jesuit missionaries who survived the atomic bomb dropped on Hiroshima in 1945, with no radiation sickness, no loss of hearing or visible long-term effects or maladies.
They attribute their miraculous survival to the fact that they were living the message of Fatima and prayed the rosary daily in their home.

I can't stop thinking about this incredible story since I read it and wonder why I have not heard about it before.
Has anyone else come across this story before or does anyone know where I can read more about this?

Toni
By Patty Cowan
This is an amazing story. The power of the rosary, Mary has told us often that we can "stop war and suspend the laws of nature". The visionaries have said that "stopping war" not only means wars with countries, but the wars inside of us and our families. I love to read of miracles especially when the scientists can't disprove them! That is usually when we DON'T hear of them.

Today's Spirit Daily has an interesting story of a weeping statue of Our Lady in Rockingham, Australia.

Patty