Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

Olhando Pela câmera eu Não Vejo Uma Estátua branca NA Colina das Aparições acho Que Uma arvore Muito Cresceu em Frente, Sinto Falta da Estátua, em Medjugorje alguem Poderia poda-la? : D

Benedita,
Brasil
Thank you for the live link to the Medjujgorje, Hill Of Apparations. I was there in 1990 [ a couple of times ] butaI will never be financially able to go back. It is some comfort to check out the Hill, times at night that I can not sleep, or times when I feel stressed and anxious. Thank you for your kind consideration.
:D Watching the webcam every day, I noticed that a tree or some branches from trees filled in with leaves gradually and that has caused the statue to be out of view. If this is the cause, we should see the statue again next winter when the leaves fall.
I also noticed that the webcam view is stuck on May 25, 12:32:15.
What a wonderful gift to us all to be able to view Apparition Hill at any time from anywhere!
Per favore, mi indicate il punto preciso dove guardare? non riesco a trovare la statuetta della Madonna, e mi dite data e ora della prossima apparizione in modo da poterla seguire in diretta sulla Webcamera? Grazie. Letizia
Medj admin.

Just to let you know, I have not been able to see anything except dark as at 25th August for some days. Is camera down. I notice the picture at St James is in daylight. That is why I am asking.

God Bless
Julia60 in the UK
By john
mani wrote:HI OUT THERE ! IHAVE ALSO ASKED THIS QUESTION. MY WEBCAM HAS BEEN
STUCK ON JAN. 20TH. PLEASE PLEASE SOMEBODY PLEASE RESPOND. WE ARE
LOST WITHOUT IT

THANKS, MANI
The webcam is working. :D
Yes, it's finally working again. Sorry about such a long delay. We need people to pray for the webcam. The big problem is the cost --- The camera uses a lot of bandwidth so we get very large bills from the local internet provider in Medjugorje. It's quite expensive there. Please pray that we can continue to cover the cost, and if anyone is interested in donating to help with the costs, we do appreciate it very much.
Hello all,

i am a journalist based in a small city in the Philippines. I have been writing about Medjugorje for years now, my data gathered from print publications and the internet. like most folk who have heard about Medjugorje, i have always harbored the dream of being there myself. but Medjugorje is on the other side of the globe from me, and i very much doubt i can afford the trip. anyways, please, can any one give me any idea how much it would cost someone from the philippines to go to medjugorje and back? perhaps i should start saving. thank you so much.

Ding Cervantes