Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By marylover
I can see the image now, thank you!!
By timberhollow
Wonderful! Thank you so much Sean for bringing Apparition Hill to us at home.
By aoise
It's now listed under my 'favourites' so will visit again in the morning when hopefully I will see more ! Thanks Sean. Did you manage to get anything fixed up pilgrimage wise for next Christmas??? :D
By aoise
Thanks Sean. I have submitted the electronic form expressing interest.
By abarnch
Hi Sean, I visit your webcam (apparition hill) everyday. I was happily surprised to see the new larger version of it. It is beautiful. What a great view of the hill. You did such a great job. Thanks for bringing Medjugorje to our homes everyday. I look forward to the time when it refreshes every second. That will be awesome. I will do my best to forward the site to my medjugorje buddies so that they can donate and make it happen for you. Can't wait to see the Cross Mountain webcam when you get rolling on it. Will keep you in my prayers to make it hapen.
By hawwyd
just seen the new web cam, love it, many thanks to all involved :)
By MedjAdmin
I'm happy everyone likes it so much. It was a lot of of work to set up and there were a lot of obstacles. It took me three different visits to Medjugorje before it was finally working. I can't wait until we can "televise" a nighttime apparition which will show all the flashlights on the hill. I ask everyone to pray for the webcam, that it continues working well.
By LittleRed
Thank you Sean for all your hard work that went into delivering this webcam for us to use :D :D .....

I miss Medjugorje very much and it is wonderful to beable to see Apparition Hill live!!......
By marylover
yes thanks Sean, its awesome to see.
By MedjAdmin
I've enabled an extended exposure setting on the camera so that you can now see the statue of Our Lady at night.

I will have to see how the extended exposure shows the daytime image to be certain I will leave this setting in place.
By OnASpiritualJourney2
How cool that you can control the image from where you are!!!! Can't wait to see it in daylight!!! Keeping this project in my prayers for continued success. :D
By davidtlig
Yes, it is rather cool how technology has developed to allow all this to be done. And God's timing of everything is always parfect!

I would like to add my own thanks to Sean for organising and setting up this camera. Surely it will be still working when the permanent sign appears on the hill!

David
By Malena85
Thank you Sean for all of your hard work, I look at this daily and the larger one is fabulous, I just saw somebody in long white robe with a knee length brown koat walking down the hill!! (sorry a few letters on my keyboard are not working so I keep trying to write and state things in another way so I don't need to use the missing letters! getting new keyboard into laptop soon!) It's brilliant to be able to see this. Thanks a lot!
By Malena85
Sean, that pathway ... is that the Glorious mysteries pathway?
It will be good to watch today at time of the locals going up with their priests
By Benedita
Sean, Deus te abençoe, Nossa Senhora proteger você, eu estou no Brasil, nunca foi a Medjugorje, mas, como através de uma câmera, eu sinto que estou ali e rezar o rosário diante da montanha das aparições. Uma bênção!

Benedita.
São Paulo, Brasil.
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Translation for Benedita's post:

Sean, God bless you, Our Lady protect you, I'm in Brazil, has never been to Medjugorje, but as through a camera, I feel like I'm there and pray the rosary before the mountain of the apparitions. Blessing!

Benedicta.
Sao Paulo, Brazil.
That is so cool!!!!

We'll actually be able to see the permant sign straight away!! :lol: :lol:

You are very clever Sean. :)

Peter
By Gael
Sean, this is fantastic, I have never been to Medjugorje so for me it is so amazing to see this. Thank you. :D
By julia60
Sean,

Thank you so much for the Medjugorje Web Cam. :D

I hope you are able to get the funds to upgrade the pictures to video viewing that would be so beautiful.

It is so amazing to thnk we could sit in our homes and view the permanent sign when our Heavenly Father permits it to appear. :) :) :)

God Bless.
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Lots of activity on the Hill this morning! Looks like maybe a priest in red, and someone else all in black and someone else - maybe an altar server or a religious - all in white. Does anyone have any ideas???
By Melquir Rajan
Sean

You are going with God's will.

May the Mother of God be with you and your team and guide you.

Thank you for the good works.

Melquir
India