Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By Patriciadonovan
Melquir Rajan wrote:Sean

You are going with God's will.

May the Mother of God be with you and your team and guide you.

Thank you for the good works.

Melquir
India

Ditto!

This is so good to see on our screen at home.

Peace
By Luna
You did a awesome job to set up that webcam looking to the apparation hill. Thank you, Sean !

I found it on google and since a few days when I open it, it is stuck on Thu Feb 25 - 17:08:11 2010

Is it just on my PC or are there others who get the same ?

Thank you !

God Bless you all !

Many blesses from Belgium.
By MedjAdmin
Yes, there seems to be a little problem with the webcam. No one is there at the moment so we can't check it... the electricity may simply be off or an internet problem. I will be looking into it.
By Luna
Thank you very much for your reply Sean !

I am glad it is not on my PC alone and I hope it will be fixed soon. :)

Many blessings from Belgium !
By MedjAdmin
I had someone check out the issue with the camera. The camera itself is fine, but there was an electrical problem in the region that has caused the phone lines in the area to have problems. So, the problem is with the internet connection, but they are working to resolve it.
By OnASpiritualJourney2
That's good news! Just a matter of time then before it's back online. :D
By leo daly
You sure Feb 25 isn't groundhog day ?
At least it's stuck on a daytime pic

Cheers
Leo.
By Luna
That is indeed good news !

Thank you Sean for the effort you do so they can fix it. :)
By MedjAdmin
Got some news from Medjugorje about the camera. It wasn't the weather and power outages after all -- that was just a coincidence. Apparently the camera was using a lot of bandwidth and the internet bill was being sent to the wrong place, so the connection got disconnected. They are in the process of restoring it and I'm told that it should be back up within a day or two. Hopefully the camera will be able to automatically re-connect itself then; if not, I may have to catch a flight over there to set it up again.
By karend61
the webcam is working again!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much for your hard work, sean! i am most grateful!
karen :D
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Karen thanks for pointing out that it's working! :D

Lots of activity there now. Wonderful to see! Thanks Sean!!! :D
By jolly
It seems the camera has gone off again.
By Patriciadonovan
Sean I have a night time picture with the 16th date on it, this has happened before yesterdays it was clear.

Will pray for webcam

Patricia
By NancyD
Hello Sean,
The webcam for some reason shows a date of March 16, 2010. Today is March 18th. :cry:
By MedjAdmin
Sorry, everyone -- Hope to have it fixed soon. This is a very new thing so there are still some things to figure out. Please keep the project in your prayers.
By puddyhuston
Rosary tomorrow for the webcam
Just noticed the date too Sean, have a look at your date of joining or starting this forum 19th March 2003
7 years old now
Stella
By OnASpiritualJourney2
And on the feast of St. Joseph! Just as he protected Mary and provided for her needs ... Awesome! :D

Keeping this project in my prayers Sean. :D
By Luna
The webcam seems to work again. But the date on the webcam is from yesterday, Thu Mar 18. Today we are Friday March 19.

So the pictures we are seeing are this pictures from yesterday or pictures from today ?

Sorry, I am a bit confused about the date and I don't know much about webcams either. :)
By J.J.
It looks to me like the lens of the webcam has become spotted. Does it look normal to everyone else?
By MedjAdmin
I fixed the date issue last week.

When it rains in Medjugorje, the lens can get raindrops on it... these tend to look like spots of fog in the picture.
By Luna
Thank you very much Sean !

Much appreciated ! :)
By mcikath
Dear Sean, i have viewed the webcam a couple of times, and i am so grateful for you doing this, and will certainly keep your intentions in my Rosary.As you say, when we do get the visible sign--it will be great to be able to view it immediately. love and God bless to all members of this site--i am not able to come on often due to my health and commitmenets, but i never forget you all, love from mcikath xxx :)
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Hi MciKath!!!!!

It's so good to see you here!!! :D I miss you on the forum, but I think about you every time I change my avatar, because with my daughter's help, I've finally got it figured out! :lol: Will be praying for you and your health.
By mcikath
Hi there Spirit, thanks for those words, i am just popping in for a bit, and enjoying reading some of the posts here, i must say it is nice to see dear Pippy
posting in.wish i had more time and energy to come on the Forum more often.
Glad you got to learn how to do your Avatar,Spirit--i could never get the hang of it !! :)
I am so pleased about the webcam which Sean has going--it will be truly wonderful to get a "Bird's Eye view " of the Visible Sign when it happens, and if it does happen, please God more people will turn to Our Dear
Lord .we need Him so much in our lives--i personally would be lost
without my Faith, even though i was tested recently with doubts, but held on and thank God they passed.When this happens we have to say
"Jesus i Trust in You " and all will be well, love from mcikath xx
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Yes I agree - it's great to see Pippy here!!! :D

Yes, those words "Jesus I trust in You" bring so much comfort.