Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

Do you know about the apparition of Our Lady to Gladys from the 25th Septemeber 1983. She is a stigmatic and these apparitions are approved by local bishops and investigations are in progress.

The day before the first apparition, the 24th of September 1983, the rosary which was hanging on one wall of her bedroom, lightened itself and started to give out flashes of lightning.

for more news please visit : http://www.geocities.com/ritapaz/messages.html

Apparitions all over the world during these peaceless days reveals that The Father and the Son come very close to us through Our Lady. So let us promulgate the CALL of OUR LADY to all kinds of people we meet. Thanks.

God Bless
By QOP Productions
I have heard a little bit about this apparition but I'd like to learn more. So it was approved by the local Bishops? That's a big step.

Here we have yet another apparition starting on the 25th of the month. That's an interesting correlation to Medjugorje. It's nice that we get the monthly message from Medjugorje on the 25th as well.... what a wonderful gift.

I agree with you fully, Rajan... many of these apparitions (although we must be weary of the false ones) show that the Father and the Son are reaching out to us through the Blessed Mother. I guess we really can't be thankful enough for this "time of grace" as Our Lady often calls it in Medjugorje.