Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

Here is another authentic apparition of Our Lady to Maria in Betania from March 25th 1984.

Our Lady said (first apparition): "I come to reconcile them, to seek them out, to give them faith, which has disappeared in the noise and din of an atomic awakening which is at the point of bursting out. My message is of faith, love and hope. More than anything, it brings reconciliation between people and nations. It is the only thing that can save this century from war and eternal death...If a change does not come and a conversion of life, one will perish under the fire, war and death."

As for my knowledge in 80's,90's and in the new Millennium Our Lady is continuously appearing in many part of the world to CALL us to come back to GOD.

Thanks God that we are here to share and believe in these apparitions. We should PRAY for His will to be done in ourselves and through us.

for more details visit: http://members.aol.com/bjw1106/marian9.htm

Ave Maria!
God Bless you.
By QOP Productions
Betania really is an amazing apparition. I would really like to go there one day. The messages from Betania, such as the one you posted here to the group, are much like Medjugorje... but in a way, they are more frank and mature I think. It is more evident that Our Lady is speaking in dire terms, but it is still her motherly voice.

Thanks for posting Rajan. :D What's the weather like now in India?
By MarysChild2000
Hi,
A friend of mine works at a restuarant where a lot of Catholic priests and religious go for dinner here in our area and one day Maria Esperanza and her family came in for dinner (I think she was giving a talk in the area). My friend told me that Maria was one of the most peaceful, serene people she ever met - and she never even talked to her - she only spoke with her family while taking their order (her family stays very close to her - I guess for her own protection). She felt very peaceful after they left and believes that Maria's presence left an impact on her for weeks. My friend is very devoted to Our Lady. Our Blessed Mother is indeed appearing all over the world. She is trying to wake us from our slumber - the darkness where a lot of us live. I thank Jesus every day for sending his Mother to Medjugorje to touch my life - to wake me up from the darkness.
I pray too that more people will hear Mary's messages and come back home to her Son.
God Bless you all,
MarysChild2000
By Melquir Rajan
Hi

It is good to hear from MaryChild2002. I am interested to know little more.

Thanks
By MarysChild2000
Hi -
What else would you like to know? What I posted is all I know of that day.
I only know of this woman is from what I've read on the internet and what my friend told me of that day the visionary came into the restuarant. Please keep up your posts. I find them very interesting.
God Bless you,
MarysChild2000