Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

I think perhaps it would be befitting to pray and fast this week because the Catastrophies are increasing in number and the terrorists say this month they'll strike 7 cities in the US with NUCLEAR BOMBS .

I will offer up my 15 decade Rosary and Mass and a bread and water fast On Wed and Fri . for the salvation of souls , in reparation and for the Holy Spirit to protect America , the last bastion of freedom , though it seems to be slipping away from us more each day . Lets pray to the Sacred Heart and through the Immaculate Heart .

Will anyone else out there join me ? PLEASE !

Email me at: JesusMyRefuge2004@yahoo.com If you will and lets pray for each other in these last days of horror and sin and death . I know we are not suppose to be scared but i am terrified and could use a prayer from anyone who'll take the time .

God love you all ! Thank You Ryan

"The smoke of satan has entered into the church"
By Toni
Hello Ryan,

Many people are already fasting on Wednesdays and Fridays as Our Lady of Medjugorje has asked us to do, so you are not alone!
There is a little book by Sr. Emmanuel of Medjugorje, called 'Freed and Healed through Fasting', which I found helpful, and I quote -

"I would like the people to pray along with me these days. Pray all the more. Pray as much as possible! Fast strictly on Wednesdays and Fridays, and every day pray at least one Rosary: The Joyful, Sorrowful and Glorious Mysteries," (Aug 14th 1984).

"Dear children, today also I invite you to prayer. Only by prayer and fasting can war be stopped....." (April 25th 1992).

We will need all our spiritual tools in the time ahead. I believe by using these tools we will overcome fear and the deceiver.

Toni