Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

HAS THE TRIBULATION BEGUN , SIGNS SHOW ME THAT IT HAS ??

IT HAS BEGUN AND PEOPLE ARE TOO BLIND TO SEE IT
100%
THERE ISN'T GOING TO BE A RAPTURE , MAYBE IN THE LAST 3.5 YEAR REIGN OF THE ANTICHRIST
No votes
0%
And Mass as well if you can make it in reparation to the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts . How grieved they must be with the state of our wicked world . It gets worse every day , yesterday Oregon passed legislation oking live sex acts in clubs , bars , most anyplace that people gather in groups . Depravity and debochery , I'm sure the demons are stoking up the fires in hell to get them real hot because they've got lots of company coming . PRAY MERCY MERCY MERCY OH' LORD ON THIS BENT AND BROKEN GENERATION OF LOST AND TRASHY PEOPLE .
By Patty Cowan
With all the turmoil going on under the earth and in the skies I just keep thinking to myself, watch for the signs of the times. I believe these are the beginning "labor pains". I used to be so fearful of "end times" and the "secrets" when I first learned of them. It's amazing, though, now I have a peace inside of me. I know these things must happen just as I know I might be here when they occur or I could be run over by a bus tomorrow. I have found through Medjugorje and Our Blessed Mother's messages to not be afraid of the future, to live today. I find myself becoming forgetful of that fact and something reminds me that I'm supposed to live today as if it is my last day. Also that Our Mother has asked us every Thursday to read from the Gospel of Matthew 6:24-34 in which we are told not to worry about ANYTHING, God will provide for us as the need arises, only He knows when and where. I pray I can learn to trust Him in all things.
Love & Prayers,
Patty, AR, USA