Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By puddyhuston
I found this on Pilgrims site she said I could post it but she got it on spirit daily
it is going to help let people know about Medjugorje when the book comes out. This is what we all want

In the book, A Time for Reflection (Regnery), Simon -- a former Wall Street wunderkind and multi-millionaire whose recollections were compiled by writer John M. Caher -- then dropped this bombshell:

"At Medjugorje, I was actually the recipient of a miracle. Medjugorje ('between the hills') is a small village in Bosnia-Hercegovina (formerly Yugoslavia) where, since 1981, the Blessed Mother has been appearing and giving messages to the world, mainly through six young people. Since the first apparitions in 1984, millions of people of all faiths have visited Medjugorje. Countless have been healed and converted.

"After our first Mass at Medjugorje, I remember telling my son Billy, 'That is the closest I've ever felt to Heaven on earth.' I then pulled out the old, inexpensive rosary beads that I had bought about ten years earlier, and noticed that the chain was glittering in the sun.

"That was strange. The chain was just some cheap, dull alloy, yet it suddenly appeared radiant and golden and vibrant and remained so. I wasn't quite sure what to make of it, and upon my return brought the rosary to a jeweler for an appraisal. He confirmed that the chain, inexplicably, had turned to solid gold. I can't explain the transformation, either of the rosary or my own life, except as a sign of Divine intervention."

This is the one I spoke about before in another posting.

Bernard told me not to give out his Medjugorje leaflets on Oxford street as people throw them about but I am thinking of making my own little cards to hand out .

God Bless
Stella
By AlexBongoFreeman
Yep that happens often. When I was in medjugorje, I saw a rosary which had a few links (not the whole thing) turned to gold. It is a fairly common miracle. Only goes to prove the validity of the apparitions
By LittleRed
Very true Alex...I have had several rosaries turn gold, but I never had them tested...didn`t feel the need to...I just take them as my gift from Mother Mary, that is she pleased with me and my on-going conversion...And actually the latest rosary to turn gold, I specifically asked her to turn it gold and it gradually did, the more I prayed and recited the Rosary......Bless, Sharon
Yes Alex and Sharon, I know about Rosary links turning a gold colour, mine are partially gold coloured now but not pure gold absolutely not, this is the only one I know of that has turned to pure gold metal. It is brilliant as when this book comes out it will be on all tv US and UK about Medjugorje I bet.
God Bless
Stella
By Patty Cowan
Hi everyone,
Great post Stella! I was going to copy it to the website tonight. I had read it earlier today. Such an inspirational story. I knew someone had asked whether anyone had tested their rosaries or not, so this came along at a good time. No coincidence. My daddy's rosary had turned gold. I had it for many years but recently gave it to my sister, she stopped going to church and had always been really close to my daddy, so I thought she could use it. It sure did it's work with me! LOL.
Peace,
Patty, AR, USA