Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

Steve

The "weight of the evidence" does not show that Russia has been consecrated as Our Lady asked it be done; the fact that Russia may be seen as more Christian than US or the West, can equally be seen as evidence that Russia' errors have been assimilated by other countries, rather than Russia becoming more Christian.

In any event, I personally do not think Putin is in any way authentic.

God Bless
ministryvalues wrote:@ maryannlucy .. you may find this intersting

From the Huffington Post Today

Putin's 'Holy Russia' Goes to War

In this article you can sense the great divide between Russia and the West in terms of religion.
This is almost chilling when you read how much this writer despises Christianity

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rev-dr-su ... r=Religion
i heard an interesting interview on NPR about their sudden zeal to show the world how religious they are. it is kind of a twisted nationalism, where they want to demonstrate to their own people and to the world how much more moral, holy, strong both in military strength and personal fortitude than the west. this way their citizens don't even complain that their economy is destroyed and they may not have jobs next month of any kind no one is complaining because they are so much better people than those nasty sinful capitalist americans and westerners.

putin's shirtless strongman with all the morality of a saint are a big show.
Never came to your mind that maybe:
Putin did not want to attack or anything.
The Russian military action was already planned a long time before the coup, and Putin just though he could use the presence of his army to "blue helmet" and just make sure order is restored in a peaceful way, especially in this "Russian" part of Ukraine.

Believe it or not: Ukraine new leaders could have wanted an ethnic cleanup, and I am not so sure that this is not on their agenda after they

Never came to your mind that the situation is described by reporters.
Reporters want news stories. Russia attacks is a "great story"
Ukrainians want a "we are attacked" and we are "victims" situation.
This way they gain support from the "west" (11 billions)
The west wants Ukraine and Russia to still be more open, so they can get cheap stuff like gas.

Putin wants to show the west that their vision is wrong.
The west wants to show that Putin's vision is wrong.

It is a war of ideals, where all political sides have agendas that result in money for just them.
And the politicians use dirty methods to make their agenda look logic and acceptable.
Then Putin does not accept the outcome of an election of the people of Ukraine, means that his intentions are not that pure.

Now let me judge.
If all the motives of all these people are not in the interest of peace and of the people of this country then I conclude:
Politicians, Businessmen and merchants, you go to the heavens after the camels went through the needles eye.
Thanks for this actionreq "Putin wants to show the west that their vision is wrong.
The west wants to show that Putin's vision is wrong."

This goes to the heart of things.

But to mamamary's point.

First NPR is USA establishment radio. They act like they are tolerant and reasonable, but the fact is that NPR never objected to the invasion of Iraq. They have more blood on their hands than Russia. Furthermore they are unfriendly towards to faith and the Catholic Church . They are propaganda radio for the establishment.

But more importantly, on this forum I want to keep Medjugorje at the center of all discussions.
Regardless of whether Russia is the good guy or the bad guy in God;s eyes, the fact is that all eyes today are on Russia. Russia was at the heart of Fatima. Russia is part of Medjugorje. SO here we are today. What does it mean? I don't know. But it means something.

Does anybody on this board consider how the secrets will unfold? How will the chastisements manifest itself? Will it be China, a big astoroid from space? Will Russia be the "instrument of the chastisement"? At Medjugorje for 33 years there has been talk of secrets, there has been talk of Fatima, there has been talk of the Triumph of Our Lady. So where is this all heading? How do the secrets unfold. I know one thing - Russia is a very Marian country, they love Our Lady like no other country accept maybe Poland.
So now Obama is against Krim separate from Ukraine.
Even when apparently a majority of Krimmers want that.
Sigh,
What financial agenda slashes democracy now?
Does it really matter if territory is Ukrainian or Russian?
One thing I do know about Russia was that it had very, very good relations to Syria before
everything imploded in Syria!
Now Syria is being divided one against another; its not one country anymore. People tried to put all the blame
upon the Syrian president also but I think there's more to it. I think there's a connection.
Its like the war from the Arab spring is just jumping from one place to another so there is some troublesome mercenaries from God-only-knows where
on the loose if you ask me.
In today's Yahoo news:

""Russia is the only country in the world that is realistically capable of turning the United States into radioactive ash," television presenter Dmitry Kiselyov said on his weekly current affairs show.

Behind him was a backdrop of a mushroom cloud following a nuclear blast.

Kiselyov was named by President Vladimir Putin in December as the head of a new state news agency whose task will be to portray Russia in the best possible light."

Let's compare that with Our Lady of Medjugorje's message. "Peace, Peace, Peace"

As far as tolerance for others, you'd rather have it Putin's way than Pope Francis'?

Following Our Lady's call and doing God's will isn't political. We have someone to lead us who is led by the Holy Spirit.
"In the end my heart will triumph"

Our Lady at Medjugorje indeed comes as the Queen of Peace but she also came with ten secrets that include horrific chastisements for the world. Marijana weeps at the thought of the future. After so many years many have tired of waiting for events to unfold so we forget the foreboding aspects to Medjugorje,

Our Lady said Medjugorje is the continuation and fulfillment of Fatima. There is no more important message in many way (other than the five pillars) The understanding or meditating on what this truly means is very important.

It has been said that Russia will be the "instrument" of a Chastisement. Putin could be evil (but I do not reject his Religious beliefs out of hand- it is arrogance to claim we know Putin's heart) and Russia and Putin could be the country that inflicts a terrible punishment on those who reject God.

At Akita (Before he was Pope, Cardinal Ratzinger said positive things about Akita) Our Lady said:
It was on Saturday, October 13, the anniversary day of the last Apparition of the Virgin Mary to the three children of Fatima, that Mary gave to Sister Agnes Her third Message, the most important and serious one:
“If men do not repent and better themselves, the Father will inflict a terrible punishment on all humanity. It will be a punishment greater than the deluge, such as one will never have seen before. Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity, the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead. The only arms which will remain for you will be the Rosary and the Sign left by My Son. Each day recite the prayers of the Rosary. With the Rosary, pray for the Pope, the Bishops and the priests.
“The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see Cardinals opposing Cardinals, Bishops against other Bishops. The priests who venerate Me will be scorned and opposed by their confreres (other priests). Churches and altars will be sacked. The Church will be full of those who accept compromises, and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord.
“The demon will be especially implacable against the souls consecrated to God. The thought of the loss of so many souls is the cause of My sadness. If sins increase in number and gravity, there will no longer be pardon for them.
“...Pray very much the prayers of the Rosary. I alone am able to still save you from the calamities which approach. Those who place their confidence in Me will be saved.”
Last edited by ministryvalues on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hi ,

Please understand that this thread is NOT intended to be about the secrets it is about Our Lady's triumphant heart and how Fatima and Medjugorje are connected. Satan is strong and there are consequences to Medjugorje. Additionally events in Russia today are real and serious as they were on October 13, 1917 when the miracle of the sun occurred at Fatima - the same month and year when atheist communism attacked Christianity in Russia.
I also want to say one thing. This thread is not based on speculations it is based on the actual words of Our Lady.

August 25, 1991

"Dear Children! Today also I invite you to prayer, now as never before when my plan has begun to be realized. satan is strong and wants to sweep away my plans of peace and joy and make you think that my Son is not strong in His decisions. Therefore, I call all of you, dear children, to pray and fast still more firmly. I invite you to self-renunciation for nine days so that, with your help, everything that I desire to realize through the secrets I began in Fatima, may be fulfilled. I call you, dear children, to now grasp the importance of my coming and the seriousness of the situation. I want to save all souls and present them to God. Therefore, let us pray that everything I have begun be fully realized. Thank you for having responded to my call."
I see only happy people on videos after the referendum.
EU and US are not happy with this and will hit sanctions.
Are all these video setups to make us believe that the people are happy?
And in reality Putin is planning to confiscate the rest?
Can't believe this.
"Putin aligns takeover of Crimea with religious sentiments"
President Putin has effectively aligned his nation’s takeover of Crimea with the deeply held religious sentiments of a huge segment of his people. Putin’s argument, though largely overlooked in the West, helps explain some of the emotional fervor in Russia over the re-acquisition of this windswept, largely barren peninsula dotted with Russian monasteries.
The Russian Orthodox Church is deeply nationalistic and enjoys very close ties to the Russian government. Putin overtly wears Christian jewelry and the leader of the Russian church, Patriarch Kirill is on very good terms with the president. Russia recently signed into law a harsh, restrictive anti-gay law, Patriarch Kirill announcing that same-sex marriage is a “very dangerous sign of the Apocalypse.”
http://www.albanyherald.com/news/2014/m ... cradle-of/
Russia recently signed into law a harsh, restrictive anti-gay law
So that is how mass media sees the law, where you are not allowed to openly proselytize gay values to children.
A harsh anti-gay law.
The gay lobby has the mass media where they want it. In their pocket.
Hi ANother me... I have heard that as well...about no ww111 but the visionaries from the early days have spoken of chastisements that can not be avoided.

I bring up Russia because that country and Putin say they will stand up for Christian values against the creeping secular culture of the west.
Putin in his own words on Christianity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3d_yxJhmjk

WHy the west fears Putin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNFmBJSAxUQ
Hi Aidan,

Many people think those who have a special devotion to the Blessed Mother are "nuts"
Putin has a devotion to Jesus Christ and Our Lady and I guess today that is nuts as well.
Those who crucified Christ thought that the followers of Christ were nuts.
In the world of politics it is not important what people say, it is what they do.
Putin is currently playing games across the globe with his military in attempts to intimidate the west. This is perhaps a precursor to an invasion of at the very least, the Ukraine (where Russian troops are massed on the boarder).
I fear that before this is over Putin's name will be right up there with Stalin and Hitler.

Putin claiming he is a devoted Christian is reminiscent of the Mafia leaders attending Baptisms while their men are out killing people.
But, as we explore further, the tie between Padre Pio and Medjugorje, we see that the prophetic friar made remarkable predictions about the future of Russia that connect Padre Pio and Medjugorje even closer. From the revised edition of "Padre Pio, the True Story" by C. Bernard Ruffin: p. 264. Padre Pio said "The Russian people will be converted. Their conversion will happen very fast. The conversion of the United States will be slow, but sure". Padre Pio also said "Yes, Russia will be converted, as the Blessed Virgin said she would. However, Russia will teach the United States a lesson in conversion."

Also From Medjugorje Today.TV

Only one of the Virgin Mary’s prophecies from Fatima still remains to be fulfilled:
“In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph.” (Fatima, July 13th 1917) (3)
Little more than 74 years later, in Medjugorje, the Virgin Mary revealed that the time of her triumph is near:
“I invite you to renunciation for nine days so that with your help everything I wanted to realize through the secrets I began in Fatima may be fulfilled.” (August 25th 1991)

Pope John Paul II receives Fr. Jozo Zovko on June 17th 1992. Two months earlier Fr. Jozo had vividly prophecied the more precise contents of the Triumph of Mary''s Immaculate Heart
Eight months later Fr. Jozo Zovko prophecied the more specific contents of the Triumph of Mary’s Immaculate Heart. At times referred to as “the seventh visionary” it is beyond doubt that Fr. Jozo, parish priest in Medjugorje by the time of the first apparitions, has his own mystical experiences. On April 23rd 1992 he told the French nun Sr. Emmanuel Maillard:
“Here ends a great war which in Europe began with the arrival of Communism. Here, the prophecy of Fatima, with respect to the conversion of the world and of the debacle of the atheistic communist regime is justified, is carried out.”
“And here where Communism and evil were perhaps the most deeply rooted, here where the Virgin Mary appeared for ten years, here is taking place what is going to be unique, grandiose: the victory, the triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, the downfall of human errors, the change of the human heart, the creation of a new mentality, the beginning of a better world.” (4)

http://www.medjugorjetoday.tv/backgroun ... -of-peace/
Dear MinistryValues,

actually my use of words probably wasn't appropriate to this forum so I need to apologise for that.

The funny thing is that what you say is absolutely correct about the future of Russia.

Take a look at http://www.tlig.org/en/messages/221/ .

However, unfortunately I doubt that Mr Putin will be the cause, from the above message from Our Lord, he will be.

Take it easy,
Aidan