Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

I agree ... the messages are for everybody...they are for the world.

But like at Fatima, Russia was singled out ... I don't why...but it is something me should understand and accept its significance
http://www.medugorje.org/msg81.htm
Regarding Russia: "The Russian people will be the people who will glorify God the most. The West has made civilization progress, but without God, as if they were their own creators."

the fatima secret

The second secret was a statement that World War I would end, along with a prediction of another war during the reign of Pope Pius XI, should men continue offending God and should Russia not convert. The second half requests that Russia be consecrated to the Immaculate Heart:
You have seen hell where the souls of poor sinners go. To save them, God wishes to establish in the world devotion to my Immaculate Heart. If what I say to you is done, many souls will be saved and there will be peace. The war is going to end: but if people do not cease offending God, a worse one will break out during the Pontificate of Pope Pius XI. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that he is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father. To prevent this, I shall come to ask for the Consecration of Russia to my Immaculate Heart, and the Communion of reparation on the First Saturdays. If my requests are heeded, Russia will be converted, and there will be peace; if not, she will spread her errors throughout the world, causing wars and persecutions of the Church. The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world.
Hi BC,

once upon a time there was a family of twelve
kids. They all lived in perfect harmony, with the
hope, faith and patience that miracles would
come true and that Jesus would return within
their lifetime.
All the kids were different, one liked rock 'n roll
the other liked house and yet another liked
silence. One wanted to be an engineer the
other a shrink and another wanted to be a
shoemaker. They all had much passion for
what they did and what to choose for in life.
However the eldest brother became inpatient
and started to insult the ways of his fellow
brothers which did kill their passion and hope
for life and for the things they were doing.
What shall we need to do with such an
impatient fellow servant?
The correct answer we will follow up on.
Blue,

Not sure what your point is.

Sean Bloomfields movie states that Medjugorje is the fulfillment of Fatima

The visionaries have said Medjugorje is the continuation of Fatima

The blessed mother has said this

Pope John Paul II said the message of Fatima is Russia

In your posts you seem to disregard the Pope's own statements about Fatima and Russia

Your efforts to ignore the facts are every bit as persistent as my efforts are to understand the truth.

Your resistance to discussing the connection between Fatima and Medjugorje is puzzling when it is profoundly clear that it matters.. The reality is Fatima was about "repent, repent repent" and conversions so is Medjugorje. Fatima is also mysteriously but undeniably about Russia.. If this does not interest you than you can ignore this thread. If the mystery does interest you you can buy my book at http://www.amazon.com/Madonna-Files-Ste ... B00EX6BC1S :)

or watch my trailer ... it is actually pretty good
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEGo1zbFu8Q 8)

also importantly, my posts about Russia have come up because of the extraordinary things coming out of Russia today about faith. Religion and faith is big news in Russia and we will be hearing a lot about this in two week at the Olympics in Sochi. I find it interesting that Russia will be on the world stage just as the the world is beginning to understand that Putin is a committed Christian. The rise of the Russian Orthodox Church and its role in shaping government policy is one on the biggest news stories in the world. It is just a matter of time before the USA begins to allude that Russia is a Christian theocracy.

SO my post about Russia and religion have been in response to real news not because I have a book to sell. This is not a case of the tail wagging the dog. It was a bit of cheap shot to make you statement because it ignores the profound reality of what is occurring in Russia.
SIx years ago I came across the statement Our Lady made to the visionaries at Medjugorje about Russia. After that I began to see the world through a different lens. And yes my book was inspired by Our Lady and her message about Russia and the West. Now today six years later to see Putin scolding the west because of our "ungodly" ways, convinces me Her words were/ are prophetic. I do believe it is the "Great Prophecy" Nobody saw these things in Russia thirty years ago when Russia was the Soviet Union, except the Blessed Mother.
Last edited by ministryvalues on Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I'm curious. Who or what is Russia? Is it the government? If so, which part? Is it the people? If so, which part? Religious? Non-religious? Christian? Non-Christian? Is it Putin? Is it all of the above or none of the above? Rather, could it be the "Russia" is just a code word for those who don't know the love of God?
Good question Tim.. I use "Russia", the way I do, because it seems to be how Our Lady used the word at Fatima.

But to be clear here is the how the message about Russia is written on Medjugorje.org

Regarding Russia: "The Russian people will be the people who will glorify God the most. The West has made civilization progress, but without God, as if they were their own creators."

SO in the Medjugorje message she says "The people of Russia"
"http://www.medugorje.org/msg81.htm

One thing I believe is the Russian people have a devotion to the Virgin Mary that is different than the West.
I think they have "Our Lady" in their hearts which perhaps is the seed that leads to the Virgin Marys' promise. In the end my HEART will triumph.
"I find it interesting that Russia will be on the world stage just as the the world is beginning to understand that Putin is a committed Christian."

Steve,

That's a bit of a stretch. An ex-KGB guy whose enemies conveniently die is not my kind of a committed Christian.

I am very curious to see what is going on in Russia, but to put Putin on an elevated stage is not my thinking.

There are things going on Politically in Russia that are allowing the church to come into play, but it is not necessarily driven by faith. Nevertheless, that does not stop the Virgin Mary from taking advantage of that.

In any case, in the quotes from Mary, it seems that she refers to the Russian people, not the Russian leaders. That is important to understand, because I believe we need to see how the nation converts in the masses, much the way I see here in the US we seem to be losing our moral compass in the masses, regardless of our leadership here. That is of greater concern to me.
What I have learned over the past few years is that most Americans know the heart of Vladimir Putin (KGB, thug, etc) but dont know the names of their own US Senators. I do know that Putin kisses icons of the Blessed Mother - what that means I dont know - I just know he does it. We are all experts when it comes to Russian politics. (Corruption, lawlessness, thug)

George Bush senior was CIA and is great gentleman. His son W invaded, unnecessarily, Iraq leaving behind an epic human tragedy. 2013 over 8,000 civilians died in sectarian violence. Before Bush went into Iraq there were 1.5 million Christians now there are 300,000 and nobody in the United States cares... Obama and the US was set to bomb Syria before Putin stepped in with a plan to eliminate the chemical weapons..

So why is Putin a thug and Bush a good Ole boy aw shucks American?

To be clear Putin could be a bad guy. .. It has been said that Russia could be the "instrument" of a "chastisement" which leaves the door open to Russia's righteousness. I dont know the true heart of Russsia ..But what I do know is Russia will play a role in the future. Our Lady has told us.

One small thing happened a couple of days ago..The headline was "Oscar Winner Pens Letter Accusing Academy of Christian 'Bigotry' in Song Flap" Hollywood academy took back an academy award nomination once it was discovered the song was "Christian" There is a very serious war against Christianity going on in this country.
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/o ... ing-676255

Vladimir Putin in his own words about his Christian faith
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3d_yxJhmjk
Last edited by ministryvalues on Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Let's keep the discussion focused with relevance to Medjugorje and Our Lady. Otherwise, we'll need to move the thread over to Miscellaneous. Thanks.
Tim .. I understand the point .. But talking about Medjugorje without Fatima, without contemplating what Our Lady means by "My heart will triumph", moves us away from the truth. It reminds me of something Pope Francis said recently. Religion without mysticism turns religion into nothing more than a philosophy. Medjugorje is more than a call to prayer, It is more than the monthly messages. With Medjugorje their are consequences, there is talk of Satan.

What is the end game of Medjugorje? - It is the fulfillment of Fatima according to the visionaries and Our Lady. This type of conversation may take away from the peace of Medjugorje but it opens up the idea of how the secrets will unfold, how Our Lady will triumph. In my opinion this type of conversation is essential and it adds to the richness and depth of Medjugorje.

This thread should be about how each of us think the secrets will unfold.
"This thread should be about how each of us think the secrets will unfold."

Then we should move it to the secrets section.

Sorry, I shouldn't have made that comment about the U.S. but those who have known me for long enough should understand why I said it.
I think the eschatological dimension of Medjugorje and Fatima, ie the "Triumph" is of paramount importance. There is an end game, and the past 33 years of insistent urging for total conversion is preparation for that. I have a strong feeling that the constant message on the 2nd of the month to pray for priests, is because of what is contained in the vision of the Fatima 3rd secret and the persecution to come. Read Medjugorje in the light of Fatima, and Fatima in the light of the Papal Magisterium and a picture becomes clear of what is happening . Its interesting that in english speaking circles, this dimension is not spoken of much, but if you follow italian Medjugorje sites and periodicals etc, there is a much greater sense of the eschatological message of Medjugorje.
Stephen
www.divinemercypopes.com
Could the prophecy of Russia glorifying God the most follow after the great illumination of conscience? Picture this..perhaps secret #2 when we will receive a blessing of seeing ourselves and our conscience from the perspective of God the Father. How humbling to all and yet which forms of government had the Virgin Mary of Fatima spoken about.... Russia will spread her errors throughout the world...how conscience-stricken we will be, but perhaps Russians more than some because of the errors of communism throughout the world . They hopefully will glorify God the most and all peoples of all countries will also. I think that they may be taking baby steps now, but I don't think this prophecy has yet been fulfilled. I love the fact that Mirjana's message today talked about praying for the blessing of God the Father again. Just my 2 cents.
@ maryannlucy .. you may find this intersting

From the Huffington Post Today

Putin's 'Holy Russia' Goes to War

In this article you can sense the great divide between Russia and the West in terms of religion.
This is almost chilling when you read how much this writer despises Christianity

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rev-dr-su ... r=Religion
To Light

There are many people who believe what you believe. I can only point to the weight of the evidence since JPII "consecrated" Russia in 1984. The issue of whether or not the consecration was done correctly will never be resolved. But the facts are that soon after 1984 the Soviet Union began to crumble and on CHRISTMAS DAY 1991 the Soviet flag came down and the Russian Flag went up. Now we have have Putin lecturing America for falling away from God.

A number of years ago I embarked on my investigation into Russia and the rise of Christianity because of Our Lady, the Queen of Peace at Medjugore. And now to see today's geo political realities - the attacks on religious freedoms in the US as Russia uses tax payer money to restore churches only deepens my sense of the truth of Medjugorje

The sign of the times are upon us.

The evidence of the rise of Christianity in Russia is profound, measurable, tangible, overwhelming.

Putin in his own words
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3d_yxJhmjk

Is Russia more Christian than the United States?
http://ministryvalues.com/index.php?opt ... Itemid=214

Putin's 'Holy Russia' Goes to War
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rev-dr-su ... f=religion