Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By MedjAdmin

I replaced the Medjugorje Webcam with a brand-new, high-end camera that streams live video.

Unlike the previous camera, this one even streams when it's dark outside, which will be great when Ivan's apparitions take place on the hill at night. The hill should be very busy tomorrow with Mirjana's apparition.

Thank you to Marija Medvidovic-Paulic for having the webcam at the Two Hearts Hotel!

To see the live view of Apparition Hill, simply go to http://medjugorjelive.org/webcam/
By AnotherMe
Looks good! It's more like fantastic! I love watching the people going up and down Apparition Hill! :)
Well done, Sean!
Last edited by AnotherMe on Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
By leo daly
Sean, this is great. I just watched for a few minutes and saw pilgrims going up and down the hill. Well done.
Cheers
Leo.
By PattyA
I got the message about the new live web cam when I got home from Church today. I logged on and saw a cloudy image in the middle of the hill. I took 5 photos of my computer screen and then after about 5 minutes the image faded away. I sent them to the The Queen of Peace Productions by way of reply to sender so not sure they will get them. I will try to attach them here if I can
Well the photos are too big. If you want me to e-mail them to anyone I would be happy to. My e-mail is mimipad2@comcast.net
By MedjAdmin
Hi PattyA - Thanks for posting! We had a short rain shower here in Medjugorje today, so the image was most likely a rain drop on the webcam housing. A raindrop would be blurry and out of focus because it's close to the lens.
By MRSTOL
Dear Sean,

Thank you soooo... much It was beautiful. More vibrant color. I saw @ apparition time. Just began crying. I was given the gift of being in Medjugorje.

Love in Christ
MRSTOL
By leo daly
I've just rechecked and the 1.35am view is much clearer than most night views. Next week you and I ought to chat about rallying Aussies and others to raise some money for a Krizevac Cam. I think you should get a good view from the 2 Hearts hotel.

Cheers
Leo.
By athenacp
Great! WIll have to check it out on the night job:)
By LizzysMum
Thanks so very much for doing this Sean!

I wouldn't be surprised if some day, that becomes the most popular site on the Web!
By ActionReq
Getting this webcam back to the top before it drops off the first page:

http://medjugorjelive.org/webcam/
By Malena85
I do have a look at the webcam, I love seeing people climbing up or down, but I can't figure out where the Statue of Our Lady is, I only see people going up like halfway on the screen, and then they seem to be lost among lots of bushes!! Do the people turn left, or to the right, after we have lost the pathway on the screen?!
By beloved
The apparition is over now, all the lights are coming down the hill. Someone ought to stick this post to the top. Please?
By athenacp
Your wish is my command:)
By beloved
Thank you, Mary! Let's see, that's twice now, you've granted my wish. I'll have to think hard about what my third wish will be... :lol: