Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By AnotherMe
Who is this man with the white beard I always see next to Mirjana when she has her apparitions of Our Lady? When I see him I think of Moses. I also think this is a man I would want on my side.
So who is this cool looking man, and what is his relationship to Mirjana?
Attachments
whitebeardedman.jpg
whitebeardedman.jpg (235.03 KiB) Viewed 5011 times
By ActionReq
He is one of her bouncers.
Believe me she needs bouncers.
By MedjAdmin
His name is Mate. A real character. He prevents chaos during Mirjana's apparitions and keeps her safe. He has to be tough to do that, but that's his role and he does it well. He also makes his own wine. He gave me some of it once, in a leftover Fanta bottle like most people there use for their homemade wine. It was good. He doesn't live in Medjugorje; he drives there from neighboring Croatia just before each apparition.
By AnotherMe
MedjAdmin wrote:His name is Mate. A real character. He prevents chaos during Mirjana's apparitions and keeps her safe. He has to be tough to do that, but that's his role and he does it well. He also makes his own wine. He gave me some of it once, in a leftover Fanta bottle like most people there use for their homemade wine. It was good. He doesn't live in Medjugorje; he drives there from neighboring Croatia just before each apparition.
Sean thank you for the information. I have always wondered about him.
Sean do you know when he started doing his work protecting Mirjana?
By thebpman
G'day Mate!!!..He has to have Australian relatives.

Sorry if my font is massive. New device. :)