Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

Do you think Mirjana will ever let the public see the parchment from heaven that Our Lady gave to her with the 10 secrets on it? I would imagine if this takes place it would be during the unfolding of the secrets or after. What are your thoughts on it?
As I understand it, the parchment will accompany Mirjana and Fr. Petar when they sequester themselves. During this time, Fr. Petar will be given the gift of seeing what is truly written (i.e., the secrets) on it. I do not recall seeing any interview with Fr. Petar in which he said whether or not he will display the parchment when he and Mirjana emerge. Maybe someone else has seen a reference to this specific point.
i had read that, when younger, mirjana had shown the parchment to some close members of her family. as i recall her saying, each one saw something different, and not a parchment at all.
Yes, Mirjana has said that she showed the parchment to others in the early days. The last time I herd her speak about it, she said that the other people saw the parchment, but that they each saw something different on it. She said some saw a poem, some saw a picture, etc - it was different for everyone.

The word 'parchment' has been used to describe this item. From what I know, this word may not be a great word to describe it. Parchment is animal skin. From what I have heard, Mirjana's item is a material that is unknown and not easily identified.