Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

Hi everyone,

After the success of The Triumph—which was shown on cinema screens in more than 150 cities around the world, and which raised over $200,000 for charities—I have often been asked about my next film.

Over the past few years, an idea has been brewing, and I have been praying for guidance. Now, I’m thrilled to announce Apparition Hill, a documentary that will take audience participation to a whole new level.

I'll be bringing 5 people on an all-expenses-paid trip to Medjugorje this summer, and I will document their journey along the way.

Medjugorje Today wrote this article about the new film.
WOW Sean you certainly are motivated :!: We hope and pray this new venture extends the reach of the Gospa
to an even wider audience. As concept TV goes it sure over-shadows the contemporary reality models on offer.
God willing we plan to be there for the first week in July and may even catch you there! Wishing you every blessing
and success.
Jackie
In caritate Regis qui venturus est !
I will be praying for its success also!
Over the past few months, I've had a few issues with Anxiety stopping me from doing things. Tonight I and some friends were chatting. One has a daughter who has suffered from bulimia etc. I was thinking what a great person to bring. I haven't said anything about it to her mum, but her mum was very interested in The Triumph despite not being Catholic. She has not seen it but asked lots of questions. I will never force anyone into anything they don't want to do as I remember from my angry days many years ago, people who pushed religion on me, pushed me away from it. I somehow feel called to get K to come but am not sure how to approach it, Can you please pray. I feel this could be another Ben in the pipeline. I am not a wordsmith so am unsure what to say. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers
Leo.
Leo, pray about it and God will help you know what to say. After all, you could say everything in the world to her, but only God can put it in her heart to come. Pray about it, maybe give her The Triumph, and just tell her the truth: "The Virgin Mary is appearing in a village called Medjugorje, and she has come to tell the world that God exists. Maybe you should consider going there to see it for yourself."
Richard Dawkins - I have always been fascinated by the thought of him going to Medjugorje. His conversion would cause shock waves in the scientific community.
Is there any way of sounding him out about this opportunity? Perhaps through his online forums?