Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By mamamary
i am shocked by the 'journalist' who put out such a fabricated, baseless tale.
By mamamary
some people will do anything to make a name for themselves, for notoriety. sadly, people will soon forget that what this 'journalist' reports is complete rubbish, but he has made a name for himself as a journalist.
By ActionReq
This Gianluca guy posted the following keeping the rumours alive
Meanwhile, at this time, on the site "Vatican Insider", Andrea Tornielli has denied that there was a meeting of the Doctrine of Faith to discuss Medjugorje, even so, the restrictive guidelines against the alleged seers that the Congregation of Cardinal Müller will suggest to the Pope are confirmed by yet another authoritative Vatican, "Ignazio Ingrao" of "Panorama", while he was speaking at the TV show "Top SECRET" on Channel 5.
Also says:
"The parish of Medjugorje will need to keep being dedicated to saint James and not to Gospa or any BVM
Yes and he just started this blog, so that is very suspicious.

On the other end this Ignacio Ingrao is somebody who seems to have the right contacts in the Vatican and he was on the alleged show Top Secret and this show was indeed about Medjugorje.
Top Secret so you know is a yellow news show. So it is probably pie in the sky. It was lemon pie probably.
Only that Ignacio Ingrao had come up with many rumours that proofed true. A bit too many, so that is why this Gianluca had a shot at burning his fingers, or not.

Ignacio´s way of working I found on a Spanish site.
They asked Ignacio : How did you find out about this and that secret.
He answered: I asked the other Cardinal and I knew things about the other, so I knew what to ask and asked him if he knew more, then I "recunstructed" the truth from what they both said.

In other words he has no real sources, but he knows how to manipulate them and then he interpolates the truth outof what he hears. That is called speculation and we can all do that. With the difference that Ignacio proofed good at it. But with this background check it is proofed that this Ignacio guy needs a creative step in the information he provides.

Trying to be unbiased myself.
I think you just need the background information to draw your conclusions.