Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By leo daly
Why is it that the parish don't distribute Mirjana's messages of the 2nd of the month ? The guides are obviously still translating. They're very obedient to the Parish. I've known Miki since 2002 and he is a very good person.
By Maryh
Me too MedjugorjePrayers, :)

With an honest heart? Sometimes I worry that when I'm brutally honest I can offend others unintentionally! :?
Is this honesty like same thing as sincerity before God?
By volodymyr
Glory to Jesus Christ!
Please could you tell me is anyone going to travel to Medjugorje soon? i need your help! Thank you!

Glory to Jesus Christ!
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,i'd like to ask you to help ukrainian army to survive in this great battle against russian army forces.
I need not money,but rather more essential spiritual shield.It is St.Benedict Cross,Miraculous Medal,and rosaries.
I will gather your medals and will add thread to each of them,and then i'll pass them to some chaplains who i know go to Eastern part of Ukraine where our soldiers struggle against an enemy.They need these medals,and crosses,and rosaries.They need this protection of God,they need your help too!
God bless you in this mission!
I've already ask some of you about medals and crosses.More than 10 agreed to help me.I plan to give some part to a few priests,some part -to people that i trust they will give to others for free,and rest part of holy medals,crosses,rosaries i'll give personaly to children and adults who i'll contact to.
Thank you once again for your kind hearts!
May Our Dear Lord Jesus Christ bless you and lead you to Heaven..!
Peace be with you always!
By leo daly
Hi Vlodomyr, I make chain rosaries. I can post about 50 to you. They're un blessed. I have a few Miraculous medals that Denis Nolan from MaryTV sent me. They were blessed during an apparition to Ivan. Please PM me with your address

Cheers
Leo.