Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By irish m
Sean you could tell me did Mirjana not say one time she could not say if she will tell the ten secrets in her life time
but when I was going to order her book it said she will tell them in her life time can you help me in this or anyone
God Bless you and your work
God Bless irish m
ps I could be wrong :roll: :roll:
Last edited by irish m on Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By HOF_13
She said she might have to get someone else to tell them, it would seem maybe she doesn't know when she is going to die.

Just keep praying.

I am just wondering what is the purpose of this book and where the profits are going.
By irish m
Maybe our lady has told her that she will tell them in her life time
God Bless Irish m
ps Thinking out loud :roll: :roll:
By maryannlucy
I have started reading My Heart will Triumph. I enjoy it very much. It is very descriptive and so even though I have never been to Medjugorje, I can imagine it and many of the scenes Mirjana tells about because she adds in beautiful details. This book fills in many parts that were not covered from other books about Medjugorje and obviously it is a very personal first-hand account. Yes, I am enjoying it very much. I would like to ask Sean, if you read this, how did the book come about? Could you tell us? Thanks, Mary
By gtc
I just started reading it last night and I am enjoying it very much. It is easy to read. I am early in the book, but I like how it goes back and forth between the events of the early days of the apparition and Mirjiana's family background.
By AnotherMe
What could Marjana mean when she said Next Year Will Loom Large concerning March 18th? That's a bit startling.
By irish m
Does it mean of great importance have not got her new book yet AnotherMe
God
Bless irish m
ps Thanks for post
By HOF_13
Years ago, it was reported that Vicka Ivankovic, the most prominent seer at the famed apparition site of Medjugorje, had stated that the purported secrets there would begin when all belief in the apparitions seemed to be almost extinguished.

I read that on a website once.

In the light of recent events with the vatican and the levels of pilgrims falling it wouldn't surprise me.

To be honest, I am a huge sinner, recently converted from a sexually deviant lifestyle and I'm not worried about the secrets, I have my weapon, my rosary and I know Jesus is going to look after us all. We are his flock, his chosen ones, I trust any chastisements will be for our betterment as christians and as a society.
By MedjAdmin
AnotherMe wrote:What could Marjana mean when she said Next Year Will Loom Large concerning March 18th? That's a bit startling.
She never said that. I just realized why people are thinking that... It was in the headline on a recent article on mystic post, but those were the blogger's (Stephen's) words, not part of Mirjana's quote. The headline is:

“I can not divulge much about the secrets but I can say this…Our Lady is planning on changing the world.” Secrets, March 18 next year loom large.

So, only the part in quotes was something Mirjana said. The latter part is not.
By Medjugorjeprayers
MedjAdmin wrote:“I can not divulge much about the secrets but I can say this…Our Lady is planning on changing the world.”
This is encouraging! Our world in it's troubled times definitely needs some major change. I can't imagine how much worse it will get before this change from Heaven comes? I'll have to have faith and trust that God's timing is perfect as always...
Last edited by Medjugorjeprayers on Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
By irish m
Sean can you answer my question r is it mentioned in the book about the secrets if she will be here when it happens I get
my book on Friday
God Bless irish m :D
By gtc
Irish M,

I just finished reading the book. She states she may not be alive at the time of the secrets, and mentions the parchment may exist for that reason.

That said, she also mentions in the book certain things that she will reveal when the secrets are manifest, and both of these are not possible (unless there is some supernatural laws broken). There may be a reason she brings this up (maybe so we focus not on her but on Jesus, or maybe she just wants to be in heaven and is hoping to get there before the secrets take place and this is a way to cope with all that). Hard to know for sure.

This is a wonderful book. It is easy to read, and I was able to place myself in her situations, especially when she spoke of the early days with all its challenges. I also could sense God's love throughout the book. Very inspiring.

Sean, thank you for helping to put this together. I am very grateful.
By irish m
gtc thank you for your post so is March 18th next year very important just thinking out loud or what maybe things will start to change in this world hope and trust in God it needs to soon for the way it is today
God Bless everyone
Love irish m
ps keep praying and fasting
By Prodigals
HOF_13 wrote:Years ago, it was reported that Vicka Ivankovic, the most prominent seer at the famed apparition site of Medjugorje, had stated that the purported secrets there would begin when all belief in the apparitions seemed to be almost extinguished.
For belief in the apparitions to reach a state where the word "extinguished" could be accurately used, a lot of ground has to be covered from where we are now.

Think of it - if this mass abandonment of belief in Medjugorje is to happen, something of a very large order - something seismic in scale - must take place. There are only a few possibilities.

The most obvious one is that the Vatican would come out with an official ruling of Constat de non supernaturalitate, which in layman's language is the Holy See's way of saying that the apparitions are certainly fake. An announcement like this regarding Medjugorje would provide a lethal shock wave to the millions who believe. Not only that, it would also reinforce non-believers claims. Further, it would also affect religious people in that the 'fence-sitters' (the 'wait and see' people) would immediately be swayed and just follow whatever the Vatican says. And many of those who now hold a strong belief in the apparitions would have some deep soul searching to do. Many of them would quietly lose faith. They will become like Peter denying that they ever "knew the Man".

Could something like that happen before next March 18? It is impossible to predict when (or what) the Vatican might say regarding Medjugorje, if they say anything at all.
By gtc
Irish M,

Just to confirm what Sean said earlier in this post, Mirjiana has not said March 18 next year will be important. Further, while she did make references to March 18 in her book, she did not say what year we will understand the significance of that date. I apologize if you already knew this, but I was unsure when you made a comment about it.

The only reference that comes even close to any year something will happen was when she referred to people who would be living their lives with the expectation that the secrets will come to pass. Her response was it may be too late when that happens because they may not be alive when they become manifest. She mentioned in the book that she knew at that time the secrets were many years away. That is not revealing anything because at the time she said this, it was still in the 80s, so many years have already passed since then. So in essence it does not really reveal anything.
By irish m
Thanks gtc for clarification on this. All we can do is keep on praying and fasting for our Blessed Mother and for the world as it is
God Bless Love irish m
Ps Thanks :D
By Archangel Michael
I
Wow. Just finished it and am pretty much speechless. Great read, couldn't put it down, recommend it to everyone on the forum, and even the non believer. Pretty much decided I am going to Medjugorje.
Funny story, after I finished the book, I said to my wife," babe we are going to Medjugorje". She was like" what? What are we going to do? I said " we are going to learn how to pray" then she said" isnt that where the movie taken was filmed? I said " I dont know, but we have to go" . My wife then turns to our 16 month daughter and says. " No Disneyland this year little one. Daddy says we have to go to Medjugorje".
By MRSTOL
Archangel Michael,

WOW!!! how wonderful. The Catholic Pilgrimage group 206TOURS.com has tremendous tours. One is going almost every month. A group with the promotor of Marijana's book Wayne Wieble is having a group Oct 30-Nov 7 2016. It is not too late to sign up. My husband and I are going. we have been with Wayne several times. He opens doors in Medjugorje for a wonderful experience.

Love in Christ,
MRSTOL
By Medjugorjeprayers
I've read a little over 100 pages so far and I have found it to be very intriguing. Mirjana has really opened up her life with us and the writing is beautifully done which is important to me.
I had no Idea the extent of persecution she (especially) and the other seers had to go through via the communists. It is amazing she didn't crack at some point from the intense interrogations. Being roughly the same age as Mirjana, I can really identify with her. She is a brave soul and comes across as someone you would want as your ally in bad times or good.

I can relate to her experiences with the communist only a little. Back in the early 1990's Mrs. Prayers and I were trapped in Sofia Bulgaria on our way back from Israel. The Russian Coop had just occurred and the former communists once in power shut down the airport leaving both of us and 100's of others held in a small room with locked doors. I won't go into details but it wasn't a good experience being treated like cattle. Swiss air ended up coming in to bail us out and it felt like Heaven to get out of there.
I cannot imagine going through this type of situation for many years. Mirjana is one tough woman as well as being a testament to the power of prayer!

If you have the least bit of interest in Medjurgorje, this book in not optional but rather a must read. I have read many books on Medjugorje and this one is by far the most informative. You will learn more about this place in one sitting than from all other sources combined and it is coming straight from the source making it more reliable.

Either Mirjana is telling the truth or she is one of the best liars in the world. After hearing her testimony, It only solidified my faith in these events. In fact, it brought back many memories including reigniting an encounter I had about the same time Mirjana first started seeing our Lady. It made me realize how much my life has been shaped from the lessons learned from Medjugorje.

The effects of listening (at least in part) to Mary's messages continue to bless me even 30 plus years later. Recently, I had a vivid dream that had a real impact on me - so much so, I commissioned an artist to replicate what I had seen. I feel it was the summation of Mary's messages interpreted in my own mind.

In my dream, Jesus was pulling all humanity towards Heaven. He
relied on each one of us to grab hold of those around us ensuring that this great
human chain heading towards Heaven would not be broken. It was a team effort
with people from all nationalities , ages, and ethnic backgrounds. Some were
suffering with most having a look of concern on their faces as I watched this
scene unfold. It made me truly realize that God is with us during these hard
times....

I have never had a dream seem so real and one that impacted my
life so much. I hope by sharing this you can also gain hope and be touched by
this in some way! :)

Please don't copy without permission as this is the first place it has been shown public and is being used in a future project. Thanks.
Last edited by Medjugorjeprayers on Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By bluecross
I love the composition. It invites contemplation.

Two things struck me straight away... (1) the uphill climb we all face on the journey to heaven (it has a Mt Krizevac feel) and (2) Is there an alternative route for black people? I couldn’t help notice their absence from the line. :(

Love the detail in the foliage and the light effect coming down from Heaven. The artist must have spent a lot of time on the drawing.
By ministryvalues
About Mystic Post's comment about the importance of March 18th..

First the book is literally great. It is well done on so many levels so congratulations to Mirjana, Sean and the whole team.

Make no mistake about Mirjana's talk of March 18th. She said in her book, almost dramatically, that "When the secrets unfold people will understand why March 18 is so important."

Yes I said the date March 18th next yeat "looms large" If I implied that it is next year I am OK with that implication.

In Mirjana's book promotion material she says "Now is the time to tell the world my story" The title of the book "My Heart will triumph" is a direct reference to Fatima's prophecy. A Pope once said he had a vision that said Satan would have 1oo years to destroy Christianity. The first year was 1917 when Atheism attacked Russia.
So now we have the 1oo year anniversary of Fatima coming up in 2o17. It is not a stretch to take all these pieces and say that March 18 2o17 "looms large"

Here is the article on Mystic Post
http://www.mysticpost.com/2016/10/i-can ... rets-unfo/

Please Follow Mystic Post on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/ministryvalues/#

It is good to see this forum back with a little activity. But I am going to say something that if I am banned so be it but I am not going to not speak up .. It just has happened too many times to remain silent...Blue cross's comment about where are the "Black People" is just unnecessary .. Why this compulsion to say difficult things about heartfelt posts is something I dont understand.
By Medjugorjeprayers
bluecross wrote:I love the composition. It invites contemplation.
Thank You BC for the kind words of encouragement :)
Medjugorjeprayers wrote:Two things struck me straight away... (1) the uphill climb we all face on the journey to heaven (it has a Mt Krizevac feel) and (2) Is there an alternative route for black people? I couldn’t help notice their absence from the line.
Funny you should say that as this was also one of my concerns as we progressed with the drawing. I tried to give my artist some flexibility with the drawing as much as possible so this was her interpretation of the people. At first, the line of people just below the first two near Jesus was fairly dark making it hard to see them. I noticed a black mom with her child (mom in green shirt and child in blue) and asked her to lighten up that area so as to better see the diversity of people in the line which is important to me. Obviously, it wasn't enough as you didn't notice them. Something to take note.... I will take your advice and make a few changes.

I'm glad you noticed the "Mt. Krizevac feel" as this mountain has and continues to make a real impact on my life just as all the other aspects of Medjugorje have. :)
I owe a lot of that to the visionaries for being so brave and not giving up so people like me could hear the truth from far away....
bluecross wrote:Love the detail in the foliage and the light effect coming down from Heaven. The artist must have spent a lot of time on the drawing.
You are correct in saying that. We went back and forth since July on this and just recently finished. I know she will be happy to hear your comment on that.
I really appreciate your honesty and taking the time to comment as this picture represents God and should be well vetted. I would love to hear the opinions of others here as well, good or bad, and is one reason why I chose to unveil it on this forum, after all, this is where most of my influence came from and I think it was Irish M who said we are all a team here!

On a lighter note, I was going to include Pete in the line of people but decided against it for no particular reason :P
ministryvalues wrote:Blue cross's comment about where are the "Black People" is just unnecessary .. Why this compulsion to say difficult things about heartfelt posts is something I dont understand.
MV, I appreciate your concern here but know that I didn't take it offensive. The time to be thin skinned is over for me. Too many more important things to consider right now.
I completely agree with you that Mirjana and team's book is outstanding! I look forward every late evening to read just a little bit more and then pray afterwards. I don't want to finish it too quickly.
By irish m
medjugorjeprayers that is lovely picture and yes there is more important things than taken offence of that the forum should know BC by now he love's a bit of craic
I have learned to not to be thin skinned BC had a go at me one time but I for give him
All you need is the love of God and forgiveness comes easy
God Bless you and your work
God Bless you all love Irish M
By bluecross
I'm pleased that MP saw no problem with my question and dealt with it in the spirit it was asked without taking offence.

It wasn't a problem for me asking the question and obviously not a problem for MP in giving his answer.

So if MP and BC don't have a problem, nuff said. :)