Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

MESSAGE OF OUR LADY OF MEDJUGORJE THROUGH THE VISIONARY MIRJANA DRAGIĆEVIĆ-SOLDO

2 October 2016

“Dear children,

The Holy Spirit, according to the Heavenly Father, made me the mother — the mother of Jesus — and by this alone, also your mother.

That is why I am coming to hear you, that I may open my motherly arms to you; to give you my heart and to call you to remain with me, because from the top of the cross my Son entrusted you to me.

Unfortunately, many of my children have not come to know the love of my Son; many of them do not want to come to know Him.

Oh, my children, how much bad is done by those who must see or interpret in order to come to believe.

That is why, you, my children, my apostles, in the silence of your heart, listen to the voice of my Son, so that your heart may be His home, that it may not be dark and sad, but that it may be illuminated with the light of my Son.

Seek hope with faith, because faith is the life of the soul.

Anew I am calling you: pray, pray to live faith in humility, in spiritual peace, and illuminated by the light.

My children, do not strive to comprehend everything immediately, because I also did not comprehend everything immediately; but I loved, and I believed in the divine words which my Son spoke — He who was the first light and the beginning of redemption.

Apostles of my love — you who pray, sacrifice yourselves, love and do not judge — you go and spread the truth, the words of my Son, the Gospel, because you are the living Gospel; you are the rays of the light of my Son.

My Son and I will be with you to encourage you and to test you.

My children, always implore the blessing of those, and only of those whose hands have been blessed by my Son, of your shepherds.

Thank you.
beloved wrote:Apostles of my love — you who pray, sacrifice yourselves, love and do not judge — you go and spread the truth, the words of my Son, the Gospel, because you are the living Gospel; you are the rays of the light of my Son.
This really connected with me last night as I was out shooting fall pictures. The sun's rays really lit up the mountain in a beautiful array of colors. If only I could impact others as a "ray of the light" like God's sunset did for me last night....

Pete, I think Mary was talking to both of us in her message :) I'll let you decide where your part comes in.... :wink:
Last edited by Medjugorjeprayers on Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Medjugorjeprayers wrote:
beloved wrote:Apostles of my love — you who pray, sacrifice yourselves, love and do not judge — you go and spread the truth, the words of my Son, the Gospel, because you are the living Gospel; you are the rays of the light of my Son.
This really connected with me last night as I was out shooting fall pictures. The sun's rays really lit up the mountain in a beautiful array of colors. If only I could impact others as a "ray of the light" like God's sunset did for me last night....

Pete, I think Mary was talking to both of us in her message :) I'll let you decide where your part comes in.... :wink:
:shock: What a picture! Marvelous.
Stunning picture MP. I've never seen anything like it. Those mountains look red in the sunlight.
beloved wrote:That is why, you, my children, my apostles, in the silence of your heart, listen to the voice of my Son, so that your heart may be His home, that it may not be dark and sad, but that it may be illuminated with the light of my Son.
I feel like Our Lady has spoken about silence a lot in her last few messages.

Thanks Beloved for posting this.

I find this message quite interesting in the way she asks us to only seek the blessing from our shepherds.
I've seen people going up to people who were not priests for blessings. Our Lady seems to discourage this in this message?

Also any ideas what she means by saying that they 'test us'? I always thought we pray not to be put to the test/lead into temptation.
:?
I'm failing to obey this message already by trying to comprehend everything. I know it! :lol:
Maryh wrote:Also any ideas what she means by saying that they 'test us'? I always thought we pray not to be put to the test/lead into temptation.
Maryh, I know I've had my share of testing lately. See below for scriptures that might help.

The red glow on the peaks is called an Alpenglow and this particular mountain gets a lot of them. It was so bright that I had to turn down the color when editing. It is beautiful to witness one of these :)

Thanks ActionReq!

"This third I will put into the fire; I will refine them like silver and test them like gold. They will call on my name and I will answer them; I will say, 'They are my people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God.''[/i] Zechariah 13:9 (NIV)

6 "In all this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. 7 These have come so that the proven genuineness of your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed. 8 Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, 9 for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls." 1 Peter 1:6-9 (NIV)
Makes me think of psalm 12.
HELP me, Lord, for there is not one godly man left : for the faithful are minished from among the children of men,
2. They talk of vanity every one with his neighbour : they do but flatter with their lips, and dissemble in their double heart.
3. The Lord shall root out all deceitful lips : and the tongue that speaketh proud things;
4. Which have said, With our tongue will we prevail : we are they that ought to speak , who is lord over us?
5. Now for the comfortless trouble's sake of the needy : and because of the deep sighing of the poor,
6. I will up, saith the Lord : and will help every one from him that swelleth against him, and will set him at rest.
7. The words of the Lord are pure words : even as the silver, which from the earth is tried, and purified seven times in the fire.
8. Thou shalt keep them, O Lord : thou shalt preserve him from this generation for ever.
9. The ungodly walk on every side : when they are exalted, the children of men are put to rebuke.
Here is video from the October 2 apparition https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETKl6-J ... utu.be&t=5

The part of the message 'how much bad is done by those who must see or interpret in order to come to believe' is something we all must struggle against, I suppose. If I don't show my faith in God to my family, I hinder God's plans. They look to me as a role model and if I don't have faith or am a hypocrite in acting faithfully, 'how much bad do I do'? People in higher positions with no faith will have a tougher time with the 'how much bad they do' equation because they are supposed to be role models and seemingly they lead many astray with their faithlessness.

Message to Mary h or actionreq about a totally unrelated subject....carbon 14 dating. I am thinking that using the isotope carbon 14 to date objects is highly unreliable. I understand that physicists use other elements to test the age of objects but what if the earth were subjected to a sustained pounding by cosmic rays. Wouldn't that cause spontaneous emission? Then the earth wouldn't be as old as their dating techniques would suggest. Any thoughts?
maryannlucy wrote:
Message to Mary h or actionreq about a totally unrelated subject....carbon 14 dating. I am thinking that using the isotope carbon 14 to date objects is highly unreliable. I understand that physicists use other elements to test the age of objects but what if the earth were subjected to a sustained pounding by cosmic rays. Wouldn't that cause spontaneous emission? Then the earth wouldn't be as old as their dating techniques would suggest. Any thoughts?
C14 method is a reliable dating
technique. Cross ice core
verification makes it even more
reliable than ever. It only works
on things that are active
biologically, breathe air. It
only works until maybe 50000
years ago, and yes it depends
on the sun activity, maybe on
neutrino flux density. Who had
thought that? :wink: But cross
ice core verification allowed
for correction of cosmic activity.
These calculations are skewed
by contamination like what
happened with the shroud
dating.
The age of the earth is not
measured with C14. That is
measured with uranium
isotopes. Plus minus one
billion years who knows.
THANKS so much MP, for including those scriptures to understand the message better.
:)
I read recently that testing can make us closer to God by making us more like Christ, for our own salvation or to bring glory to God.
No matter what happens- God can bring something good out of the worst situation.
I find this important to remember because sometimes testing without remembering God's promises can almost destroy my faith or weaken it. Looking around, I can see some people's tests are SO hard. I'd wonder how do they cope.
So if your finding things testing; its reassuring to know that God never takes us into any situation that he won't be there to strengthen us through it.
Thanks Ronan! My work is published in Magazines and tourism boards as well as work with charity organizations especially Catholic Church youth conferences.

I post these images here with the risk that my material will be used without permission or a publisher could reject this work if I post it prior to being released.

But I know where these beautiful scenes of nature come from, our Mighty and creative God, so the risk is worth it to be able to share these images with all of you especially those who struggle to believe like Pete :wink:

I just returned from a photo shoot in the Pacific Northwest of the the US and boy was this photo a challenge to take but through perseverance and many trials later I was finally able to get this shot off. This will be submitted for publication soon as you are the first to see this. I really felt God's presence in this one as the massive volcanic mountain completely overwhelmed me to tears of joy. Before getting this shot while in our remote cabin, Mrs. prayers and I watched a movie about Saint Mother Teresa's life titled Letters. It taught me that if you really want something, pray like crazy and let God's will take hold just as St. Mother Teresa did in her life.... This is also what Our Lady has been teaching us for over 30 years. It really does work!!
Last edited by Medjugorjeprayers on Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.