Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By MRSTOL
Dear All,

There are many sceptics of my friends and others concerning Medjugorje the home of the Blessed Mother (BVM). I am not swayed by their unbelief. I continue to profess my unfailing love and profound commitment to the BVM and her messages. I have been asked "why go to Medjugorje when you can talk to the BVM here". I say because the is her home on earth.

My husband and I are leaving for Medjugorje on Oct 27,2016 with the Wayne Weible 206Tours group. We can hardly wait!!! I have never seen her in my previous trips but I sense here presence and smell her roses. Now I have a inkling of how Marijana and the rest of the Visionaires feel when the KNOW that the BVM is coming to them and they will see her.

I will pray for all of you'll in the Forum while I am there. I will also leave a petition for you"ll with Vicka. Please pry for my long standing miracle for my son be answered.

Love In Christ,
MRSTOL
By bluecross
"why go to Medjugorje when you can talk to the BVM here"
Why go on pilgrimage, anyway? :)

Why go to Mass?

Why go visit a friend or relative when we can email or talk to them on the phone?

Why go to a doctor when we can self diagnose on the internet.

Why go anywhere?

Why want to go to heaven?
“On pilgrimage we create space for God”
Fr Svetozar Kraljevic OFM
By irish m
I was just looking to know that's all for I saw nothing wrong with it that's OK don't need to know anything else
God Bless irish m
Ps keep up with your posts BC
By thebpman
Ah.... poop!!!! I'm really curious now. If BC still has a copy of the testimony am I allowed to ask that he pm it to me?
By thebpman
Come on Stunned let's revolt against this oppression. Voice our dismay at this obvious violation against free speech...... Nah just kidding. I'll wait for the censored version. :D or for BC to send me the link.
I sort of lost touch Stunned. Did you end up getting married?
By thebpman
Can you stream marytv?
By stunnedbyit
thebpman wrote:Come on Stunned let's revolt against this oppression. Voice our dismay at this obvious violation against free speech...... Nah just kidding. I'll wait for the censored version. :D or for BC to send me the link.
I sort of lost touch Stunned. Did you end up getting married?
:D Yea, in 2011. A bed of roses I tell you :)

Has it been that long since you were a regular here?
By thebpman
That's been a long time. Yes it has been that long. I pop in every now and then to have look. Wow that is a long time isn't it? Been busy doing the Dad thing i guess.