Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By irish m
Had just a quick look at the site BC very nice good luck with it
All the best and may God bless you and your work
Irish m
By marylover
Website is awesome. The testimonies are amazing.
I'm sure Our Lady approves!!
By thebpman
Great site BC . Visually appealing , very easy to navigate and beautiful content. I hope you can get a "mass" of traffic :D
I might have missed it but are you going to put the 2nd of the month message there too?
By thebpman
I'm glad that you're wise enough to not take too much on. It's so easy to try and do everything and end up getting swamped and choking (personal experience :D )
By bluecross
I put up another website a few months back.

It’s not about Medjugorje but does look at ‘hidden’ Catholic features in some very famous paintings from the 15th century, one in particular.

That’s why I haven’t been too active on the forum or my blog since the start of the year.

I’m still making some discoveries, so it looks like i shall keep adding to the website:

the link is http://www.arnolfinimystery.com

Won’t be everyone’s cup of tea. But art history didn’t interest me until I discovered a Catholic element to it and how some artists expressed their faith through their work. :)
By thebpman
Who would have thougt that there was so much to a painting. I would have just looked at it and said it was beautiful painting. It's a really good site BC.
By Medjugorjeprayers
BC, Praying that your health issues will hold on or completely disappear as God has many more years of work ahead for you :) We have started the revisions to the drawing to incorporate your concerns. Thanks again for sharing your artistic knowledge and wisdom...
By athenacp
Awesome!