Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

There was one bit I was very disappointed with Mirjana's book, it was on p.369 where it said -The End-. This was so disappointing for me. I would have been happy for it to go on and on. I just enjoyed the book so much. My wife got it for me for Christmas and it was such a wonderful read. I couldnt stop crying all through chapter 32, which wasnt the best cause i was reading it on the bus, but the whole thing was a wonderful read and if you are thinking about getting a copy I for one, who is no connection with promoting the book at all, would recommend it. I plan to write to Mirjana to let her know how much i enjoyed it! :)

Cheers,
Dan
I know exactly what you mean. I read it on holiday in Sicily last September and thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish. I left it in the hotel's communal book case as I wanted to share it with anyone and everyone. It was snapped up by a fellow holiday maker within a couple of hours. I might just have to go and buy myself another copy, such was its impact on me. Mirjana comes across as a truly beautiful person. It's no wonder Our Lady chose her to be one of the visionaries.
I know exactly what you mean, Beardan, I felt the same way. Reading about the time when her daily apparitions ended broke my heart. I can't imagine how she felt, considering how sad I was for just her book to end. I also thought of writing to Mirjana. I really wish the other five visionaries would write their own stories so we could see the other's perspectives on the same events.