Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By bluecross
Some of you may know that I was diagnosed as being in heart failure last year. Last June my LV ejection fraction was measured at just 19%. That was despite having a pacemaker/defibrillator fitted six months earlier, and open-heart surgery in 2014.

I was back at hospital today to receive the result of my latest heart scan done three weeks ago and the consultant said the ejection rate has improved dramatically, now up to 59% and almost within a normal range of someone of my age and condition. When they first checked the scan they thought they had been give the wrong file, and the scan was of another patient. But it wasn’t!

I don’t think they were expecting a result like this, so much so that one of the consultants told me keep doing what I’m doing. I told him it can only be down to prayer.

It now means the hospital can reconsider two other operations I need, one particularly serious. I was previously told that because my heart was so weak I wouldn’t wake up from the anaesthetic if any surgery was attempted. But now I’m booked for a CT scan for further investigation on the location where the aneurysm is to see how best they can plan the surgery.

My family is well pleased. So now I’m hoping I can get to Medjugorje again. It’s four years since I travelled any distance, anywhere.

God is good. :)
Last edited by bluecross on Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By irish m
Glad to hear you are doing well BC I am going to Medjugorje on the 31ST of March for a week will pray for you and light a candle for you and one of the Forum
God Bless you and all on the forum
All My love Irish M
Ps will keep you in my prayers our lady will be with you
By bluecross
Thank you.

I like these words on prayer by Fr Danko Perutina OFM
What is important when it comes to prayer? For me, the best prayer consists of few points. Some people compare this with how one uses a telephone, because you dial a number and then a person answers.

• The first step is to come close to God, in his presence.
• The second step is to admit your sins.
• The third step is to forgive everyone.
• The fourth step is to renounce all sins.
• The fifth step is to accept your cross.
• The sixth step is to accept the Holy Spirit because once we renounce sin, we are empty and have to be filled with something.
• The seventh step is to say to God, thank you.

You have dialled the numbers 1-7 and that’s what we call telephone prayer. Try this prayer; you will be changed in a day. Really, you will be.
By gtc
Very glad to hear. Thank you for sharing that. I had no idea you had been through such a difficult situation with your health. I will keep you in my prayers for a continued improvement.
By mamamary
health and blessings to you bluecross!! Our Lady needs you here to do her work!