Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

Was Vicka's book dictated by Our Lady ever published? The one were Our Lady speaks of her life with Jesus that Vicka wrote down and kept safe.
Last edited by thebpman on Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Another statement from long ago that has stuck with me is the statement that Vicka made saying that after the first secret occurs, the power of evil will be broken. This statement was included in a very early book about the apparitions that Father Svet wrote. I hope it is true!
In some commentaries made in 1985, Fr Slavko Barbaric OFM reported on the progress of Our Lady’s book dictated to Vicka.

February 25, 1985: Our Lady is still telling Vicka the story of her life, but Vicka told me, “I think it will end soon”. Vicka had said this also last year as Fr Tomislav has told us. So Our Lady is telling the story of her life in short episodes. We do not know when it will end. She has not told Vicka this yet. But once she has finished we will be able to publish this story of Our Lady’s life.”

March 2, 1985: “Our Lady is telling Vicka the story of her life in Nazareth, but she cannot say anything yet, she is writing it all down and one day it can be given for publication. We are waiting on this day but we do not know when it will be. The day is not important. What is important is that one day we shall be able to know about the life of Our Lady.”

March 22, 1985: “Our Lady is telling Vicka the story of her life. Vicka writes everything down but it cannot be checked because Our Lady asked her not to show it to anybody until she has finished everything.”

April 10, 1985: “About Vicka, Our Lady ended telling her story of her life in Nazereth on 10th April, it was Wednesday.On Thursday she told Vicka the date when it can be published and on Friday the name of the priest who Vicka must hand everything over. Vicka did not tell me anything else, but she can tell the priest whom Our Lady named and he, on the day named by Our Lady, will tell everyone. We shall see what is written in thos exercise books, the text which Our Lady dictated to Vicka. Vicka said that the last thing was the introduction to the text. She explained why she had told the story of her life; it was in answer to all the questions. On Wednesday 17th, Our Lady started telling Vicka the future, the future of the world. After the vision, Vicka writes everything but cannot say anything.”
bluecross wrote:In some commentaries made in 1985, Fr Slavko Barbaric OFM reported on the progress of Our Lady’s book dictated to Vicka.
Thanks BC for these quotes from Fr Slavko which I have never seen before. It is really something to look forward to reading! I'm alover of the 'Poem of the Man God' books and Vicka's book will go very well with that book!