Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By Maryh
MP; i really hope everything went well for little Lelia.

ActionReq: Doesn't sound ridiculous; i can understand your message in that little analogy/story.
Did you make it up yourself? :)
By kim52
I have lived through painful abuse as a kid and now cancer. Life has hills and valleys on our journey, Jesus always in my heart and Mary near by has sustained me. Its enough.
By Maryh
Sounds like you've lived through some steep hills and valleys Kim.
So wonderful to hear that your faith brings you great consolation. Its great to know God is always there for us...especially through the hard times.
Will be praying for you too.
All the best!
By Peter Paul
Friday i was suffering at work with back pain and anxiety because nothing was going well. Everything was making me angry. Luckily I work by myself for the most part, and I work mostly outdoors. I was breaking down in tears and wanted the day to be over. I turned to God and begged him to take the suffering away.

I finally said..."Only if is your will dear Lord, take away the suffering."

Then it started raining on me.
For 4 more hours, completely soaked.
Then I had a sudden overwhelming urge to go # 2, with no bathroom within 5 miles.

When I finally punched out, exhausted, I went to my car and took a deep breath...finally finished.

Then my car's steering would not work. I did not crash.

I realized I had been suffering without joining it to the cross of Jesus. Reading this message hit home.

Here is a quote from Padre Pio, no stranger to suffering...

“Don’t be daunted by the cross. The surest test of love consists in suffering for the loved one, and if God suffered so much for love, the pain we suffer for Him becomes as lovable as love itself.” (7/14/1914)