Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By maryannlucy
“Dear children, I am speaking to you as a mother – with simple words, but words filled with much love and concern for my children who, through my Son, are entrusted to me. And my Son, who is of the eternal now, He is speaking to you with words of life and is sowing love in open hearts. Therefore, I am imploring you, apostles of my love, have open hearts always ready for mercy and forgiveness. According to my Son, always forgive your neighbors, because in that way peace will be in you. My children, care for your soul, because it alone is what truly belongs to you. You are forgetting the importance of family. A family does not need to be a place of suffering and pain, but a place of understanding and tenderness. Families who strive to live according to my Son live in mutual love. While He was still little, my Son would say to me that all people are His brothers. Therefore, remember, apostles of my love, that all people whom you meet are family to you – brothers according to my Son. My children, do not waste time thinking about the future, worrying. May your only concern be how to live well every moment according to my Son. And there it is – peace for you! My children, do not ever forget to pray for your shepherds. Pray that they can accept all people as their children; that, according to my Son, they may be spiritual fathers to them. Thank you!”
By Maryh
Sometimes when reading the message i'm like No can't do it. Can't do more praying, can't forgive- i'm mentally exhausted trying to understand people, am all out of understanding/tenderness and patience when it comes to praying but then in a nutshell, the message i hear is to choose to love...no matter what. Its the only way forward.
Without love; I'm just going to be a clanging gong!
Attachments
fdc4574dc6555a6c92a54a293ff9e2d5.jpg
fdc4574dc6555a6c92a54a293ff9e2d5.jpg (17.33 KiB) Viewed 11798 times
By maryannlucy
I was rereading this message from three years ago and surprised that some of the words are coincident with the title of Pope Francis encyclical that he signed three years after the message was given. Here is the part: While He was still little, my Son would say to me that all people are His brothers. Therefore, remember, apostles of my love, that all people whom you meet are family to you – brothers according to my Son. My children, do not waste time thinking about the future, worrying. May your only concern be how to live well every moment according to my Son. And there it is – peace for you! My children, do not ever forget to pray for your shepherds. Pray that they can accept all people as their children; that, according to my Son, they may be spiritual fathers to them. Thank you!” Pope Francis encyclical is titled "Fratelli Tutti" in Italian or "Brothers and Sisters All" and was signed October 3, 2020
By ActionReq
Think about what being brothers
means in general.
Then think what it means to you.
Helping to get started.
Being brothers means:
[ ] we love each-other.
[ ] we respect each-other
[ ] we live with each-other
[ ] we are related.
[ ] we share the same world.
[ ] we share the same mother and/or father.

Cain and Abel were brothers,
and did not Cain slay Abel?
Jacob and Esau were brothers,
and did not Esau try to deceive Jacob?
Had not Joseph 12 brothers
and did they not throw him into a pit?

I believe being brothers means to
have much in common.
Like having in common your mother,
the church you go to, or the whole
country or even the world.
Not necessarily it implies we love