Chat with other believers about Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By MedjAdmin
Message of September 25, 2003

"Dear children! Also today I call you to come closer to my heart. Only
in this way, will you comprehend the gift of my presence here among you.
I desire, little children, to lead you to the heart of my Son Jesus; but
you resist and do not desire to open your hearts to prayer. Again,
little children, I call you not to be deaf but to comprehend my call,
which is salvation for you. Thank you for having responded to my call."

In this most recent message, Our Lady reminds us that her appearances in Medjugorje are truly a gift from God. She tells us that her call is "Salvation" for us.

In other words, I think, she means that her messages represent a nearly direct path to Christ, to being saved. Those who listen to and follow her messages are showing that they wish to know her Son. But she can also see that many people who hear and believe her messages still do not fully put them into practice, and I think we are all a bit guilty of that in one way or another.

What do you think? Please post. I look forward to hearing what others in the Forum think about this latest message...
By Orfelinda J. Zapata
Yes, I agree with what you said that some of us hear the message, but we don't put it into action. But I also worry that some of us try to live the message sent by Mother Mary yet at times fail, what happens? Especially when you try to get your loved ones to understand and believe yet it seams that instead of helping them believe & closer to Jesus & Mother Mary, it seams to cause more division. Does that mean we have failed?
By Melquir Rajan
Hi

What I feel is Her call reminds us to PRAY. Because we do everything all over the day and forget OR give no priority for prayer. Just hearing what she call us for is not enough at all. Putting it into action is very simple, just PRAY. Our Mother Mary never said something hard to do. But always the simplest.

We do a lot of HARDwork - but forget to do the SIMPLEST, Prayer.

Lets start now to PRAY to speak to God and Our Mother, Reading the Holy Bible to listen to God,Attending the Holy MASS to live with God.

Sean, it is a very good topic to share. Thanks.
By SENTINEL
I am guilty of not praying as well. It is something that must be done on a daily basis for me to retain my life connection with God and Our Lady. It is simple, but as complicated people we have a hard time understanding the simplicity of Her messages.

Pray, go to Mass, confess our sins, and fast. This is Her message to us. My pride stands in the way most of the time. If I am not willing to let go and allow God to take the helm, I am nothing. Left to my own devices, I will destroy all that has been given to me freely.
By Raymond D. Bandril
:) Mother Mary's message is very clear and that it can be easily understood by everyone, the only problem is most of us faithful doesn't have the nessesary knowledge about the Catholic faith. Like here in the Philippines, when we do our mission most doesn't even know what sacraments or sacramentals are. Mother wants to bring us closer to Jesus by OUR PRAYERS ONLY? I believe that prayer without work is dead faith and that we should do our share to propagate more the beauty of the Catholic faith. We are in the new evangelization as declared by our dear Pope. And we should be ready to be soldiers of the end times. Share with families, friends or even workmates. If they find it funny because it is really unusual to talk about faith today then that can be the sacrifice that can save us from punishment...