Discuss various subjects, including Church topics and world events, through the lens of Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

[/img]

AS I SIT ON MY PORCH OVERLOOKING MY GARDEN

As I sit on my back porch overlooking my garden, my thoughts turn to you, my Lord.
Since, I seem to be awakened again by an inner feeling that you are wishing for me to visit with You in prayer.
The scene before is so beautiful this summer morning. The day is begining to dawn and the birds are
singing their morning songs to You. I can't help but wonder, is this a little bit of Heaven found on earth
that only the wise seem to find, when they are searching for You?
I want to pray the most beautiful prayers of prase,
Great and wonderful are Your works, O Lord God Almighty, just and true are Your ways, O King of ages.
And, prayers of thanksgiving.
Thanksgiving for my existence. Of all the people in the world, I am so greatful that You included me in Your wonderful Plan.
There are so many blessings to thank you for Heavenly Father. You read hearts, You know, all the prayers
of my heart, they are many.
Today, no prayers from my little prayerbook, I just wish to voice my thoughts to You
in this peaceful time we are sharing.
First, I love You Lord with all my heart, not because of Heaven You promised me, but because of the love
You fill my heart with every day. Even while I am sleeping, I desire to rest in Your Loving Arms.
. Dearest Father,
You fill a soul with so much love when we turn to You in prayer. Your Heavenly love cannot be
contained. My heart is overflowing with Your grace and must be shared with others.
With each day, I see You in Your people, and in the world about me.
In the stillness of this beautiful morning spent with You, I offer my thankfulness for everthing You have created on this earth, for the gift of life, the beauties of nature, the food that You provide, for the very air that we breathe, the cleansing rains, the warmth of the sun,
for my parents, my family, friends and for all the blessings You have bestowed on me and my family.
But most of all dear God, "Thank You For Your Love."

All My Love,
Sandy
:)
The longer I live the more my mind dwells upon the beauty and wonder of the world......
John Burroughs
Sandy
By starbright
:) that's beautiful, Sandy. Thank you for sharing these personal prayers with us. We understand on this forum
By Pippy
Sandy, I know exactly the smile that was on your face as you gazed upon the beauty before you and feeling the love in your heart....from a fellow gardener, Pippy