Discuss various subjects, including Church topics and world events, through the lens of Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By Mt. Carmel
When the rosary makes it's way back to Europe - I would love to have it here in Sheffield, UK for a little while. We pray the rosary at my local church, and there is a thriving Rosary Circle at our cathedral. It is also on my agenda of private prayers at home.

I would love to take it to a cemetery I regularly visit for prayers for the Holy Souls.

Peace and Love.
By Pandora
I'm glad the rosary has reached yet another country! :D

Mt. Carmel, you're on the list!
By Mt. Carmel
NancyD - It is never too late for those who worship God by means of veneration of Our Blessed Lady and the praying of 'Her' Rosary. Even Vermont is not off the Divine map. :wink:

Peace and Love.
By Pandora
Hi Nancy! It's always good to have more people on board! I think it would be best if you would get the rosary after everyone in Canada has had it, since geographically you are so close. Is that okay for you? You would then be the one to send it to Australia, unless someone else in the US signs up.
Last edited by Pandora on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By NancyD
Hi Pandora,
that's fine. I will wait for our friend in Canada to send when ready. I will gladly send to Austrailia when I havened with it. Thank You!
Nancyd
By jed
Pandora wrote:Welcome in on the fun, Gael and Francis! We now have 7 countries! :D

So this is the list so far. I will keep it updated, so before you send the rosary on, check to see if anything has changed. Or maybe a moderator could make the list into a sticky? I have put CathyB after Marylover because I was told that they live in the same state and it would be even cheaper.

Europe:

Pandora - Germany
Aiose - UK
Shalom – UK
Gael – Ireland

For the United States:

Marylover
Cathy B
MedjAdmin
Athenacp
LittleRed
SorrowfulMotherfan
OnASpiritualJourney2
comfortablesocks
motherofthreeangels
mississipicus
karend61
raj48

For Canada:

Flo
Brother77
John-boy
June1
Lino

For United States II

NancyD

For Australia & New Zealand:

Leo daly
Francis86
bushbaby
4Ualone - NZ

Europe II

UK:

julia60
Mt. Carmel
Pandora: please add my name after raj48. God bless.
By Pandora
Hi jed, glad you're on board! I've updated the list. Your turn is now after NancyD who will receive the rosary after everyone in Canada had had it. :D
By NancyD
Hello. Friends,
When the Rosary is ready to be sent to me in Vermont, USA, please let me know... I only get to our post office once a week...1/2 hr drive. I don't want it sitting in a PO Box "alone"
God Bless and Thanks
Nancyd
By stjoe
I would love to be added to the list. I am in beautiful Ohio, USA.

stjoe
By Pandora
stjoe wrote:I would love to be added to the list.
Done! :D Welcome!
By Flo
Well, it's about that time again to pass it on. :) I just want to thank you Pandora for this wonderful opportunity. I loved it. :) I've sent a message to Brother77 and if I don't hear from him in a few days I will go on to the next name on the list. :)
By marylover
this is so exciting that the list keeps growing.
By Pandora
Hi Mia! Sure! I'll put you on the list as soon as those edit buttons are appearing again! :P
By Brother77
Hello forum Faithful's, I am Happy to report, the Family Rosary's are now in my possession.

Do I pass them on after one week or two?

Peace and Love

Adam
By Brother77
Thankyou Flo

Peace and Love

Adam
By Brother77
Hello forum Faithful's...I see that John-boy is the next forum Faithful to receive the Holy Rosary's...Is this still the plan of action...I would like to PM John for his mailing information...Thank you

Lots and Lots of Love

Adam
By Pandora
Hi Adam, you can try but I don't think John-boy is a member of this forum anymore.
By Mt. Carmel
Likewise, I would love to recieve it here in Sheffield, and pray using it. I would touch it with a special relic of St. Theresa's {and ask her to bless Pandora's rosary, and see it accrues many graces for distribution to humanity in need, living and dead]. I strongly feel that this relic got a friend's grandfather safely through the blood and trials of the WWI trenches. I would also touch it with a very special rosary that started my father's road to Heaven, and that was blessed on Mt. Carmel about 1936/7, and that saw him safely through several WWII campaigns.

Again, please PM me, and I will supply address details.

Peace and Love.