Discuss various subjects, including Church topics and world events, through the lens of Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By NancyD
Dear Friends,
The Traveling Rosary has arrived safely here in Northern Vermont. How beautiful it is! Many prayer cards and notes from some members. Just wonderful. Lino thank you! I will spend the next two weeks praying for Holy Mother's intentions and for all of us on this forum. How blessed, how rich in spirit this is. Thank you!
God Bless
Nancyd
By Pandora
I'm happy that the rosary is still making its travel across the world and is helping so many! :D
By Pandora
Hi Bob, glad you are on board! :D I have added you to the list (page 2 of this thread)!
By stjoe
Hi Friends,

I told my wife that we are very close on the list to pray with the traveling rosary. She is very excited. Right now, we have a cousin with stage 4 cancer, my dad is having tests to rule cancer in or out and I'm out of work (but with an interview set up for Feb. 10). So, we have a lot going on that needs prayer.

While we await our turn, we are praying about what to add to the box when it gets to us.

As always, you are in our daily prayers...

stjoe
By NancyD
Hello Friends,
The Blessed Rosary is ready to travel again. I believe Jed is next in line. Please PM me with your information. Interesting, I have been waking up be 3-4 some mornings, where upon I would get up and pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet.
Nancyd
By stjoe
Hi Friends,

The traveling rosary has safely arrived in my hands. Be assured that my family will pray for all of you and your intentions over the next 2 weeks. I consider this to be a real honor!

Here is what is currently traveling with the rosary: If you want to see a picture go to my website: http://www.catholicchurchsaints.com/travelingrosary.htm

1. A pamphlet on Our Lady of Boston
2. The Miracle Prayer by Fr. Peter Rookey
3. A holy card/relic of Blessed Louis & Zelie Martin
4. A blessed image of Jesus the Divine Mercy
5. Several minibooks written by Mother Angelica
6. A book about the wonders of the Mass
7. A holy card touched to the wall of the apparition at Knock
8. A holy card/relic of Padre Pio
9. A prayer card to Our Lady of the Most Blessed Sacrament
10. A postcard from Our Lady of Bethelehem Abbey in New Jersey
11. A cloth relic of Padre Pio
12. A prayer card of Our Lady of Good Remedy
13. A novena card in honor of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
14. A prayer card from the Nat'l Shrine of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal
15. A prayer for Guidance card
16. A mystical Rose Petal
17 A St. Francis Pet Medal
18. A Little Flower chaplet
19 A prayer card to Our Lady of America
20 a prayer card Imitation of the Holy Cross
21 A holy card in honor St. Andre Bessette
22 A novena card to the Infant of Prague
23. A Sacred Hear Prayer Card
24 A holy card of Ven. Fr. Michael McGivney
25 A St. Michael Holy Card
26 Flyers for Ladyewell Shrine, Manresa in Ontario and the JP 2 Cultural Center
27. An Irish Christmas blessing
28. A prayer card to St. Francis of Assisi
29. Divine Mercy prayer card for the souls in Purgatory
30. A prayer card to St. Bernhard
31 Pictures of Our Lady of Medj. appearing between the steeples of St. James
32. A crucifix and 4 medals from Medj.
33. And of course, the Traveling Rosary

I thought those who have already had the package would get a kick out of what now is in it; and give a little excitement to those who have yet to receive it. If you have any questions about any item(s), just ask. I'll let everybody know what we add to it in a couple of weeks.

Mia, as you are next on the list, please PM me your mailing information at your convenience. At the end of my two weeks, I will send it along to you.

stjoe
By Pandora
quintincastillo wrote:Hi Pandora, would you include me too? I'm in NJ, USA...
Hi! I have put you on the list. Sorry for the delay.
By Pandora
Wow, stjoe, this looks so great. Thanks for showing us all the lovely things people have added to the rosary. :D
By Gael
I would love to recieve the rosary again when it is back in Europe, I will be travelling to Fatima in early May and to Lourdes later in the year, so I will try to get some momentos from both to go with the rosary,
God Bless
Gael :)
By stjoe
Hi Mia,

You are next to receive the Traveling Rosary. I have a job interview on Feb. 10 at noon which I will take the rosary to. I intend to send the rosary next Saturday. I have not been able to contact you through Private Messages. If you are still out there and interested, please PM your address. If I don't hear from you, I will send to the next person on the list, BobMcCall.

Please keep me in your prayers, especially on Thursday.

stjoe
By stjoe
Dear Friends,

Thank you so much for your prayers. I contacted two of my favorite churches and asked them to include my petitions at Mass today. I called Fr. Peter Rookey for his blessing over the phone and took with me all the 2nd class relics I have and the Traveling Rosary.

The interviewer thought I was "too good" for her department. She thought I was better suited for their Training Dept. and will contact them for me to see if they have any hiring plans. She has promised to let me know something within a week.

Even if the answer will be "no" for the moment, I know your prayers have and will help me. I ask you to continue your prayers. As a thank you, we continue to keep you and your intentions in our daily Rosary.

With the Traveling Rosary package, I am including various holy cards and prayers, a healing cloth blessed by Fr. Rookey and various devotional items with regard to St. Joseph. I shared the rosary for a couple of days with my parents and also an elderly aunt and cousin who is dying. I am very grateful to have the rosary with me on my interview today.

stjoe
By stjoe
Hi Friends,

The traveling rosary is now on its way to its next destination. Thanks to all who were before me. I enjoyed every minute of having it. I shared it with my elderly parents, an elderly aunt, and a cousin with stage 4 cancer. All were blessed by it. I prayed for all of us here on the forum as well.

Thank you to Pandora for starting this wonderful idea off so well!

stjoe
By BobMcCall
The Rosary arrived at my house today in Pennsylvania - safe and sound. I will take good care of it for the next couple of weeks before I send it on to the next person on the list. Thanks so much - this was a great idea!
By quintincastillo
Pandora wrote:
quintincastillo wrote:Hi Pandora, would you include me too? I'm in NJ, USA...
Hi! I have put you on the list. Sorry for the delay.
Thank you so much Pandora, Bob just PM'd me for my address and I'm now super excited in anticipation! I wasn't expecting it to arrive so soon!!

With so much happening around the world today I cant resist to believe that these are indeed the 'signs of the times' that our mystics said of our Lady's messages. It seem like creation is calling us to pray pray pray.. as the only possible remedy is a spiritual remedy.

Nevertheless, I never loose hope because She did promise that 'In the end, Her Immaculate Heart will triumph'
By BobMcCall
The Travelling Rosary is on its way to Quintin in New Jersey. I can't thank you enough for permitting me to share in this experience. Bob
By quintincastillo
Brothers and sisters in Christ,

I am excited to say that the Traveling Rosary arrived today in my humble home in New Jersey! So the rule is for me keep this for two weeks-- I will include you all in my daily prayers along with our holy father's intentions and of course Mother Mary's as well.

Btw, if I am the last stop in the US, to whom should I send this to next, Pandora?
By stjoe
Check the chart on Page 2 of this string.

stjoe
By quintincastillo
yea, i see that i'm at the end of the US 2 visit, do I get to choose the next country? or we vote? or does it default to the next one down.. in which case its australia!! I would love to go to the "land down-under" one day... I'll just mail myself together with the rosary then.. haha! :lol:
By BobMcCall
I'm with Quintin. Two places I have to visit before I die are Australia and New Zealand (especially after watching Lord of the Rings).
By Pandora
:D The Australians among us had to wait for quite long time. Thanks for being so patient!

Gael, I have added you to the Europe part II list. I'm seriouly thinking of adding myself again, too. Now the rosary has been going through so many hands!