Medjugorje Forum

It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:59 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 396 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 16 Next
 Post subject: Re: Traveling Rosary
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:31 pm 

Cool Leo, made it just in time! I'll now politely ask the favor for you to include me in your prayers for my upcoming job interview this Thursday :) wish me luck guys..!

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:10 am 

Ok, the list is finally updated.

Do glad to read that the rosary has made it finally safe to Australia! :mrgreen:

Karen, should I open a new section USA III and put you on it? Then you would receive the rosary after it has been in Europe again and so it would still be a while before you get it. I will be keeping you in my prayers as well.

Let us live as though the world were as it should be, to show it what it can be.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:59 am 

I've been naughty, I just realised the rosary was still waiting to be posted. Will do tonight.
Cheers
THe naughty man.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:07 pm 

Location: My feet are in the US, but my heart is in Medjugorje
I'm glad to know I wasn't the only one Leo. :oops: :D

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:15 am 

The rosary is with me now :D

Thank you

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:42 am 

Just wondering how the rosary is processing - is it still in Australia?

Peace and Love.

"For me to love you, Jesus, as you love me, I would have to borrow your own love and then only would I be at rest."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:13 am 

I am waiting for it to arrive from francis86. I have just sent a message to see if it is on its way yet. Can't wait for it to get here. I know Our Lady must have had a hand in events where I live. For the first time since I've lived here (6 years) we have a Parish Priest who leaves the Church open every day. It is so wonderful to be able to go into the Church at any time during the day and pray, or just sit and meditate. This is a very recent thing, just in time for me to be able to take the Travelling Rosary into our beautiful Church to pray. Our Parish Priest found his vocation during a trip to Medjugorje a few years ago. Is this timing God-incidence or what? Our Priest has also set up a shrine to Blessed Teresa of Calcutta and got the Bishop to come and bless it. I think we are all very blessed to have this wonderful man in our Parish. Thank you Jesus and Our Lady.

Peace and love
Sylvia

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:02 am 

The rosary has arrived and I am praying for everyone every day with it. It was amazing going through all the prayer card, holy pictures and messages that were in the parcel. So very lovely. I will contact the next person on the list shortly to get the address to send it on to.

Peace and love

Sylvia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:50 pm 

I would love to be on this list, if the Rosary ever gets around to the US again... what a great idea! I am in Virginia, USA...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:58 pm 

Hi Bushbaby, I replied to your pm with my uk address. Did you get it. I don't know when to look out for Traveling Rosary.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:17 am 

Hi Julia60. Yes, i did get your pm. Watch out for the rosary in around a week's time. It takes about that long usually to get to the UK from Australia. It's hard letting the rosary go. It has a sense of carrying all those who have prayed with it. Wonderful uplifting and spiritual experience.

Peace and love

Sylvia

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:57 pm 

Bushbaby, thank you for letting me know. I can look out for the delivery. Please God let it get here ok.

Every time I get news of this pilgrim rosary, it is a special feast. Today is the Feast of St Joackim and St Anne.

A most perfect day to get your good news.

There is a beautiful article in Spirit Daily today about the relics of St Anne. You must read it.

Praised be Jesus and Mary.

Love from Julia!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:50 am 

Hi julia60. Thanks for the information about the Spirit Daily article. I did find and read it. I have never known a lot about Our Lady's parents, and it was lovely getting so much information. I hope the rosary reaches you very quickly.

Peace and love

Sylvia

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:05 pm 

The Travelling Rosary arrived on Saturday 6th August.

I was wondering which special feast day would be the one when Rosary arrived.

Saturday was 1st Saturday in August, it was also the Feast of the Transfiguration on Mount Tabor.

I arrived back from Eucharistic Adoration and Holy Mass as well as confession and Holy Rosary in my poor efforts to fulful Our Lady of Fatima request for 5 first Saturdays in repairation for sins and outrages against her Immaculate Heart. and there on the floor through post box was the packadge containing the Travelling Rosary, with holy pictures, medals, some relics, notes and so on. Thank you Blessed Mother. Thank you Bushbaby, thank you Pandora.

I have asked Blessed Mother to bind all forum members to her Immaculate Heart with the golden chain of love, we all call Holy Rosary. Hope Blessed Mother squeezes you ever so tightly to her Immaculate Heart, where no one can ever hurt you again.

ps, I was expecting a list in the package saying who to post to next. Ah! I have found the list on page two. It looks like Mt Carmel is next on the list. :D

Love from Julia!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:01 am 

Please let me know when the rosary makes it back to the US too. It has been so long I know people are still waiting but would like at some point to pray with it again. Blessings to you all. What am amazing rosary.

Judy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:30 am 

Hi Julia60. Bless you for letting us know the Rosary has arrived. It was such a blessing having it with me for a while. There was something quite supernatural about praying with these beads and feeling the power from all the prayers that have gone before with these same beads. I know you will have a very special and Holy experience.

Peace and love

Sylvia

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:27 pm 

Hi,

I've browsed through these postings and think what all of you are doing is so wonderful. I live in the United States and would also love to be placed on the waiting list. I haven't read every posting, so will there be instructions in the package whenever I get it? Thanks.

Sue

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:45 pm 

Cool, the rosary is back in Europe! :D

I have finally updated the list again ( I cannot come to the forums much these days :? ) and opened up a list for the United States III. So far, smyerks, marylover, and
TrustInHim are on it. Feel free to add your name here in the thread if you want to receive it again!

Let us live as though the world were as it should be, to show it what it can be.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:43 pm 

Julia - I hope you have a spiritually fulfilling time with our travelling rosary. I am off for a 5-Day Ignatian Retreat on Thursday, so hope I will return back home the better to receive it in my own turn.

Pandora - I am glad to see your latest post and hope/pray things are well with you.

Peace and Love.

"For me to love you, Jesus, as you love me, I would have to borrow your own love and then only would I be at rest."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:51 pm 

I would love to be put on the U.S. 111 list! Please let me know how! Thank you! Love+peace,Beloved

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:18 am 

Pandora

I can't wait to receive this again! We are all so thankful for you starting this a few years ago I think it was!

Judy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:41 pm 

Mt. Carmel wrote:
Pandora - I am glad to see your latest post and hope/pray things are well with you.

Thank you. :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:42 pm 

beloved wrote:
I would love to be put on the U.S. 111 list! Please let me know how! Thank you! Love+peace,Beloved

You're on the list, beloved! You can see it on page 2 of this thread.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:44 pm 

marylover wrote:
Pandora

I can't wait to receive this again! We are all so thankful for you starting this a few years ago I think it was!

It's nice talking to you again, Marylover! I'm so glad everyone is benefiting from our little project! :D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:06 pm 

Just to let you all know, I have posted Travelling Rosary to Mt Carmel on Saturday 27th August 2011. I had thought Thursday would have been the day (St Faustina's birthday); but no. And lo and hehold at Holy Mass Saturday morning, found out it was the Feast of St Monica.

Always a special feast attached to this lovely chain of love, Travelling Rosary.

It was a lovely morning; but when I came out of the post office after handing over my treasure, the heavens opened and down came the rain. I like to think holy Angels were sad to see me part with this lovely sacramental. And everyone of you were remembered every day, so Blessed Mother was asked to hold you all tight and keep you safe, and hear the prayers and concerns that might be troubling some of us. Not to mention all the other normal petitions of course.

Blessed Mother must have a huge secretarial department taking down all the prayers and petitions Julia60 sends up. I hope she doesn't mind.

With love
Julia.

Love from Julia!

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 396 posts ]  Go to page Previous 112 13 14 15 16 Next