Discuss various subjects, including Church topics and world events, through the lens of Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

It is the optimist that opens new doors and takes advantage of even the smallest of life's opportunities. Lord, may my spirit shine and my eyes be open so that I may discover all that life offers.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

When you feel anger, allow yourself no more than 5 minutes because after that, anger is self-indulging and turns quickly to hatred and rage. Lord, You are a forgiving God. Heal my hurts.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

No one can live for himself alone for then he will have no purpose in life. To give of self is one of life's greatest joys and blesses us with a full and rich life. Lord, help me to be selfless and loving to those around me.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

What we endure in this life is nothing compared to the glory that God has in store for us in heaven. Lord, take every moment of my life as a prayer to praise and glorify Your holy name.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

What we endure in this life is nothing compared to the glory that God has in store for us in heaven. Lord, take every moment of my life as a prayer to praise and glorify Your holy name.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

With our blessings come responsibilities. Much is required of those to whom much has been given. Lord, may I use my blessings to be a blessing to others
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

No one has ever asked of God and not received an answer. Lord, bless me with quiet resolve to hear You and wisdom to accept Your Will.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

To reach Heaven, we must sail. Sometimes we sail with the wind and sometimes against the wind,
but we must sail, not drift or be anchored. Lord, Thy Will be done so that I will stay on course all
the days of my life.
__._,_.___
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Never make the mistake of taking more credit than is due or less credit than you are worth. Lord, You have created me in Your image. Therefore, I am goodness and with You can accomplish great things.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

When someone makes you happy, let them know and you will both feel better. Lord, may Your love flow through me so that I can easily praise and encourage the goodness in others.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Each day guide your thoughts and actions so that you may set God's will above your own. Lord, may Your will be my will.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Deal with the shortcomings of those around you as gently as you would your own. Lord, help me to treat others as I want to be treated.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Patience grows with practice and elevates the hearts of those who benefit from it as well as your own. Lord, may my actions show love and speak loudly of Your presence within me.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

In life it is those that persevere that will succeed. Lord, every day is a fresh beginning. With You, I will come closer to my goals each day if only I don't give up and quit.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Our thoughts have a powerful effect on our bodies. Lord, may my thoughts be wholesome and loving and bear good results on me and my life.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

There is no good enough reason to ever feel we are a failure. No matter how hard we fall, God is there to restore our spirit and forgive our past. Lord, help me to understand that it is this moment that counts, not the last one and with each new moment, I have a new beginning.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Rejoice and be happy for others when they are blessed. Lord, bless me with the ability to be free of envy so that I can truly share the joy of my neighbors.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Trials are part of life. How you respond to them determines the quality of your life. Lord, in Your justice, rescue and deliver me.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Learn to be peaceful in all situations and trust that through all stages of our lives, God has a plan. Lord, may I have the wisdom to be able to turn my stumbling blocks into building blocks.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Through the power of God within me, I am stronger than any of my circumstances. Lord, I seek, I knock and I ask and You are always there and ready to give me the miracles that I need.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Love is the strongest energy on earth. It unifies, builds, protects and defends. Lord, may I always show others Your love within me.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Each time you have a kind thought, say a kind word or do a kind deed you are living your love. Lord, as I see the world through loving eyes, I experience heaven on earth.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

We are often called upon by God as His means to care for His people. Lord, I am here to serve You and am ready to do Your work.
__._,_.__
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Through the power of God within me, I am stronger than any of my circumstances. Lord, I seek, I knock and I ask and You are always there and ready to give me the miracles that I need.
By athenacp
Inspirational Thought

Keep yourself young in spirit always by thinking new thoughts and getting
rid of old habits. Lord, may my spirit never become a frail and my abilities
never become barren.