Discuss various subjects, including Church topics and world events, through the lens of Medjugorje.

Moderators: TimHaley, MedjAdmin, Management

By athenacp
Pockets Of Pain

Dear Chosen One,

Again, it has been My delight to hold you close, whisper My secrets in your ear, and joy in the wonder of you.

I know there are still some areas "We" both want to see healed but those little pockets of pain have been inside you a very long time.

And believe it or not, as troublesome as they are, to remove them all at once would be unwise.

Through the years, little by little and deep within yourself you came to think of those inner hurts as part of your identity.

As a Wise Master Builder I simply know that to replace those faulty parts with the original ones I designed for you does require a certain pace and process.

Why? You are always asking why, aren't you??

But I have already told you!!

To heal those inner wounds in a single act of power would deny you the opportunity to grow, to know by experience, and thereby to become a compassionate deliverer.

There are some kinds of knowing that only come by growing, otherwise why should My Son have arrived in your world as a baby?

Jesus Himself "learned" obedience - sinless though He was, by the things He suffered.

Not even He was exempt.

To fulfill all righteousness and lay hold of deepest wisdom, even Almighty God had to embrace pain and death.

Christ's baptism into suffering and death has become your baptism into glory and life.

How so!?! Ha!!! Shall I send you a blueprint of the cosmos for starters???

The full explanation lies beyond the range of mortal comprehension.

At least, such is My view of the matter.

Trust Me!! Do you have any other choice???

Tenderly,
Your Dad

- Author Unknown