Let us know when you prayed and give us your reflections.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By Flo
I just want to thank all who prayed for my son Isaac who went to his first reconciliation. First they were shown around the church, then watched a video, then made a craft and played a game. There was plenty of food for everyone. I got to help with the clean up.
My son told me he was both nervous and excited at the same time. Then we had the reconciliation service with confession afterwards. There was one extra priest named Fr. Paul to help out. My son went and the first thing he blurted out when he left, "That was so short!" LOL! After I went as well, (they invited any parents there to go to confession) he told me his experience. He really enjoyed it, said it wasn't all that bad at all and felt really good afterwards. He told me for his penance he told Isaac to say whatever prayer he knew. So he told me he said the Our Father, then prayed for blessings for his family. :)
So thank you all again for your prayers. He had a very good experience and is looking forward to his first communion this spring. :)
By starbright
Wonderful! :D
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Isn't that great feeling after Confession awesome?! So glad to hear - you did a great job preparing him. :D
By marylover
It sounded like it was a great day Flo. Happy for the both of you. :)