Let us know when you prayed and give us your reflections.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By Alberta
Hi Everyone,

I would like to introduce myself. This is my first time on. I hope to get to know each member.

I went to Medjugorje in 1998 and had a wonderful spiritual renewal. It lead me to writing my first book, A Healing Heart, which is due out in October of 2006. Half the book is about my outlook on life and death after making my trip and witnessing the apparitions with Our Lady.

I would love to hear from you. My email is alberta@ahealingheart.net and my website is www.ahealingheart.net.

This is all new to me so I don't have any idea how to find the discussions going on when I sign in.

God Bless,
Alberta
By Marlyn
Hi Alberta welcome to the forum thank you for sharing the informations on your book with us ...Yes Medjugorje is a blessing and a renewal chance for all God bless you Marlyn :D
By starbright
Hi Alberta,

Welcome to this lovely forum and well done on writing a book :shock:

I think you'll find this forum full of friendly God-loving people to make friends with

God bless
By Alberta
Hi All,
How nice of you to have welcome me. I'm sorry for not answering in eight months. On November 22, 2006 our daughter, Lori, passed away. She was 39 years old and died from Cirrohosis. Her father died from the same disease at forty-five.
It was a hard time for me but I thank the Lord I hold the Holy Spirit in my heart.
I know our God is all loving and merciful. He has his reasons even though it's a hard time for the ones left behind. She was buried with her father. I pray they are both at peace. Keep Richard Lopes and Lori Cahill in your prayers.
I would love to get back meeting everyone.
Alberta Sequeira
By starbright
Prayer said for Lori and her father

Amen
By mcikath
dear Alberta, how strange that i should find your post on the day you found your way back to the forum, welcome anyway, even though i am late !! hope you enjoy our forum, and get many blessings and graces from visiting it, i have prayed for Lori and your family love and peace mcikath xx
By Alberta
Hi Everyone,
I'm late answering emails. Thank you for the support. Since my last email, on November 1st, I did my first private speaking engagement at the Gosnold Rehabilitation Center in Falmouth, MA.

I spoke to 30 alcoholic women about my life living with and losing my husband and daughter from alcoholism. Thanksgiving will be her first anniversary.

It was the most gratifying thing that I have ever done. Seeing the hope on their faces and the thankful hugs from them, was the greatest gift from God. Now I want to talk at AA meetings, rehabilitation centers and Al-Anon meetings.

It's funny how pain and loss can help us to move on and do good for others. God had things planned for me that I never would have imagined.

I'm writing about this tragedy in my life titled Please God, Not Two. Hopefully, it will be completed at the end of 2008 or sooner. I will then be looking for a publisher.

Thank you for your prayers.
Alberta
By puddyhuston
Welcome Alberta, sorry I never read your posts before today.
I am so very sorry to read about you losing your dear daughter, my daughter is 35 and the pain must be so awful God help you. So glad you are now moving through it by helping others. My husband also was an alcoholic and died aged 51.
I will remember Lori's soul and her dads in my prayers tonight.
Will go to your website now
God bless
Stella
By Alberta
Hi Stella,
It's nice to hear from you. Thank you for your prayers. I'm so sorry to hear that you had lost your husband the same way. What a terrible disease.
I'd like to know about you. Where are you from,etc. You can email me at alberta@ahealingheart.net