Let us know when you prayed and give us your reflections.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

Thank you for those of you who prayed for my wedding. It went beautifully. Everything went beautifully.

I felt enormously blessed. Suffice it to say it was a memorable wedding.

Everyone was safe, happy, and very satisfied by the ceremony, the bride, and the groom!

Blessings,

BK
By timberhollow
WONDERFUL!
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Congratulations! I wish both of you much happiness and I'm glad to hear everything went well! :D
By mamamary
congratulations!!! :D God's blessings on you and your new wife!
By Cathy B
congratulations on your Marriage :D :D . To me, a good marriage concist of 3 things 1.LOVE, 2.HONOR, 3. TRUST. Mike & I will be Married for " 40 " YEARS come Nov 15th 2009. I still can't believe it.....

Always keep the 3 things close to you heart and I bet you both will have a marriage Made in Heaven while living on earth :wink: :wink:
I will keep you in my prayers as well :)

God Bless you both,
Cathy B

Hail Mary..
By OHLisa
Congratulations! Praying that you grow more in love with each other with each passing day!
BlueKnight wrote:Thank you for those of you who prayed for my wedding. It went beautifully. Everything went beautifully.

I felt enormously blessed. Suffice it to say it was a memorable wedding.

Everyone was safe, happy, and very satisfied by the ceremony, the bride, and the groom!

Blessings,

BK
Congratulations! Wishing you all the best and happiness in life. :)
By Mt. Carmel
May God and Our Lady protect and bless your lives together - may your union be fruitful in all respects.

Peace and Love.