Let us know when you prayed and give us your reflections.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By miave
I'll share my experience before when I was child.In my family we always pray the holy rosary everyday at 6pm. One day Ive decided to pray alone bec. everybody is not home yet...I started to pray the holy rosary and when I prayed for the fifth mystery Ive suddenly felt very weak,I cant breath & Ive felt someone stab my back & felt hot.At that moment Im wondering why its happening but still I continnue my prayers untill its finish. I think that there is really demons everywhere & that we have to fight them by prayers.I thank god because he leads me the way....
May God bless us all.

Jesus,Mary,joseph, We love you!
By timberhollow
How wonderful that you're family prayed the Rosary every day. The family that prays together stays together.
By miave
yes true.but my parents are separated maybe god has other plans for my mother.god bless u
By raj48
When I lived in Illinois I went to thursday adoration for 2 years straight in the nuns convent(where it was where the host was exposed) no nuns at this parrish. 10 am every thursday. sometimes stayed later, when no one showed up.

one morning (I was usually alone at this hour in the chapel) began to say my rosary(next door was catholic charities(walls were very thin, but the office was closed that day)it was attached to the old convent.

Noises, crackling like a whip began next door, as I continued to say my rosary, now saying out loud, because the crackling was getting louder and louder) I am now speeaking at full voice to overcome the noises next door(mind you office is closed.) I had enough!! I looked at the adjoinijng wall and shouted (" In the name Of JESUS be gone!!!) The noises stopped immediately.

I was able to continue my rosary in peace and quiet, never another sound came from the wall next door.

I believe the devil was trying to sway me from saying the rosary, when I demanded in JESUS's name to leave, the devil must leave!! He cannot withstand the name of JESUS>
By kim52
Yes I have had that same thing happen at a time just before my usual prayer time alone in the evening. I was quite enthralled by the clashing and rushing wind very loud and violent. I just smile though and thought to myself, " Your nothing Devil and you can make all the noise you want, I am still praying to Our Lord!" I did go out to see if the neighbors heard this howling wind racket, it was then I realized it was a spiritual thing.
By BlueKnight
While sleeping when I was a kid I felt like someone punched me in the back. Last week I felt like someone stabbed me in the chest near my heart and it jolted me up and I thought I saw an ugly face on the ceiling briefly. The next day I found out a patient made a death threat. I've seen demons a few times. Mostly in passing as they were probably in activity with other people and I just happened to notice them at that time.

I saw a demon come out of a patient's room once. I saw a small demon on my chest looking at my face and when I woke up it flew off onto a furnature in the room. Little bugger stayed there. There was a closed nun monestary across the way, I had prayed to God that night that it be re-opened. Maybe it was a little scout? I've seen a demon through a open scroll, a particular demon I believe that has been an troubling me, at least in my youth, and have been frightened or attempted to be frightened by them a few times. Most times it was pathetic, but one time I was really scaired badly. I almost ran out of my appartment in my pjs. God has been very good in protecting me!

I come across the demonically opressed in my work all the time. It is hard to say if it is mental illness or really happening, but when a patient tells you he hears demons voices at times telling him to do bad things or kill himself, you have to wonder. That and adicted people talking about seeing shadows all the time. The list goes on and on. Recently a patient who has tried remote viewing and UFO summoning techniques talked about a few demonic experiences he's had that he said didn't really know what they were and that he didn't believe in Demons. He also feels he actually summoned a UFO briefly once, without knowing that in my opinion, these are demons.

I read that Therese of Liseux had on occasion seen demons and she describes them as more scaired of her. Teresa of Avila often described them as bugging her when she was singing or praying.

I think demons have most of their power over those who, knowingly or not, have turned themselves over to their power either directly through the occult/remote viewing/ufo summoning or indirectly from distance with God. Some by both. I feel that sin does open the door and I'm thankful to Jesus that he is always ready to forgive and take you back and heal you.

I often think that it is because people are spiritually blind mostly through lack of prayer or sacraments that they are unable to percieve evil when it is present or when it attacks. Sometimes they may even see an evil thing as a good thing.

We are living in times of tough spiritual combat where enemy positions are entrenched and very well reinforced. But, the living God is the light of the world. And the darkness has not overcome it.

BK