Let us know when you prayed and give us your reflections.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By Mia
My friends,
Please keep praying and, most importantly of all, do not lose your faith. I came across a wonderful message from Jesus to Sister Faustina, when he said "Isn't it enough that I died for you, why don't you trust me with all your hearts? Even the demons understand how powerful I am, but they do not trust me." We should do our part but trust them without fear or hesitation, and this would comfort us enormously.
I have to say that has touched my heart. Please renew your faith, especially when you feel tired and weak, remember Mom and Jesus are still there, when no one else is. They love us all and have done wonders for us, whether we see them or not.
I was saved from a stroke and had a huge healing miracle in my family. Saw nothing, heard nothing, was silently blessed. But I know They did it.
I was also reading this short story a few days ago, about a guy who was often in a hurry and he just had time to say "Hi, Jesus, my name is John, I just came here to say "hi"". Once he got sick and was half asleep in a hospital bed when he looked to the chair beside his bed and saw Jesus sitting there and smiling at him. He was so shocked by that he could not say a word. Jesus then looked at him and said "Hi John, I am Jesus, just came to say "hello."" Look around... do you see Him or Mom? Well, my humble guess would be They obviously come in our moments of need but sometimes come "just to say "hello."" God bless you all.
By marylover
thanks Mia, I recall this passage in Saint Fautina's diary, I liked it also. So true we should put ALL our trust in Him. Especially when we are down, or experiencing a difficult day. So glad you were saved and a miracle occured. They happen to all of us everyday, and yes ,I do believe they these miracles are from Our Lord above.

and welcome to the forum if I have not already told you!

Bless you!
By Steven
Thanks Mia and welcome to The Forum. In 1982, I awoke one morning
and after I had finished praying, I asked God to let me see Him in all
things that day. It was a beautiful day. I did see God wherever I looked.
I saw Him in the trees and in the flowers and in peoples labor and in
children's faces and I felt Him in the wind. The memory of that experience
has stayed with me ever since. Within the past year or so, on my way
home from work, I felt my spirit leap inside of me as I approached a red
traffic signal. I looked across the street and instantly became aware. It
was the place where I felt God's Presence all those years before. I guess
it was God's Gracious Way of saying Hello again. As John Boy says, our God is
an Awesome God. Thank you for sharing how our Awesome God said
Hello to you and your loved one.

Steven
By savedbymarie
thank you Mia for your sharing.

thank you Steven.

thank you abba father for your love and mercy,
thank you Jesus for each time we recognize your presence, and forgive me the many times where my hearts was closed and didn't see you.

Jesus I trust in You.
amen.
By LittleTee
I still have to struggle with trying to do it my way instead of waiting for Him to do it His way! :mrgreen: Just today I said to Jesus at Mass that I can't wait to see how He handles the current situation I am in. He never ceases to amaze me! Love you, Jesus! :D
By starbright
cool I'll try and watch this tomorrow - thanks!