Let us know when you prayed and give us your reflections.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, marylover, Management

By Francis86
A couple of weeks ago The Lord blessed me with finding a job in an Airport restaurant. Thanks be to God!
I catch the bus in a morning to the main bus station and then I walk the rest of the way along the beach to the Airport. I have taken this opportunity to take these walks with Jesus, having a nice one to one chat with Him. I thank Jesus for all The beautiful creation He has given us, the sea, sand, trees, birds, air... and most of all, for giving US life! I thank Him for choosing me!

I do struggle with temptation, like we all do, and we are not perfect, but I do know our Jesus never leaves us and loves us 100% all the time. Yesterday, I was feeling very down about myself, feeling I let down the Lord to many times when I fall into sin. I then found myself pledging my allegiance to Jesus. I was saying "I live my life for Jesus, I live for the Kingdom of God", over and over and over again, and I wasn't saying it to myself either, many people could hear me as I walked along, but I just kept on saying this and I was getting such a peaceful feeling within my soul.

I then thought to myself, why should I let satan take adavantage of making me feel so unworthy, like I am garbage, It is him who rejects the Truth, and rejects The Lord, not me. It is the evil one who cannot stand Jesus' Mercy! He can't stand The Lords Forgiveness! He can't live with the fact that Jesus, My Lord and My God, is SO MERCIFUL! So I then said to Jesus, I am going to offer a Divine Mercy Chaplet for the most hardened sinner, that one soul who is on the verge of loosing their eternal salvation to satan. Lord, SAVE THIS SOUL! And I tell you, I felt fantastic!

Praised Be To Jesus forever and ever!

God Bless, Francis
By puddyhuston
That is wonderful Francis and you are so young too, any chance of you going to the World Youth Day this week. I hope and pray it is on our secular tv news as it will be so so great to see so many young people loving and praising Jesus.
God Bless
Stella
By starbright
That's wonderful, Francis, to pray for others is a gift, and it's generous to pray for those you don't know.

Stella, it was on the news yesterday but overshadowed by the Pope apologising for clergy abuse.
By OHLisa
I'm glad that you found a job! Resisting temptation is very honorable and I encourage you to prevail! Praying for others is also a great self-less thing to do! Keep up the good work and be of Good Cheer!
By starbright
It must be so wonderful to walk to work along the beach
By Francis86
Stella, I wish I could be there, but unfortunately due to other cirumstances I am unable to. I will be watching the coverage on the tele and also online on EWTN.

Lisa and Frances, thanks for your kind words. It is wonderful walking to work along the beach. It takes a good hour, so i've started to pray the rosary while I walk aswell. I meet and help all kinds of people on the way aswell. I really feel like i am living my life for the Lord, and not for myself anymore. It feels great.

Francis :D
By OHLisa
[quote]I really feel like i am living my life for the Lord, and not for myself anymore. It feels great.[quote]

How awesome! :D :D
By savedbymarie
Francis86 wrote:A couple of weeks ago The Lord blessed me with finding a job in an Airport restaurant. Thanks be to God!
I catch the bus in a morning to the main bus station and then I walk the rest of the way along the beach to the Airport. I have taken this opportunity to take these walks with Jesus, having a nice one to one chat with Him. I thank Jesus for all The beautiful creation He has given us, the sea, sand, trees, birds, air... and most of all, for giving US life! I thank Him for choosing me!

I do struggle with temptation, like we all do, and we are not perfect, but I do know our Jesus never leaves us and loves us 100% all the time. Yesterday, I was feeling very down about myself, feeling I let down the Lord to many times when I fall into sin. I then found myself pledging my allegiance to Jesus. I was saying "I live my life for Jesus, I live for the Kingdom of God", over and over and over again, and I wasn't saying it to myself either, many people could hear me as I walked along, but I just kept on saying this and I was getting such a peaceful feeling within my soul.

I then thought to myself, why should I let satan take adavantage of making me feel so unworthy, like I am garbage, It is him who rejects the Truth, and rejects The Lord, not me. It is the evil one who cannot stand Jesus' Mercy! He can't stand The Lords Forgiveness! He can't live with the fact that Jesus, My Lord and My God, is SO MERCIFUL! So I then said to Jesus, I am going to offer a Divine Mercy Chaplet for the most hardened sinner, that one soul who is on the verge of loosing their eternal salvation to satan. Lord, SAVE THIS SOUL! And I tell you, I felt fantastic!

Praised Be To Jesus forever and ever!

God Bless, Francis
thank you for sharing.
thank you for your example of faith and trust in difficulty,
thank you.
By Francis86
I have just enrolled in a course at my local college. I am doing Tourism, International Retail and Travel Sales and I started yesterday. Its been great so far and I thankyou Jesus for making this possible.

This morning while waiting for the bus I saw a guy with his new born baby in his arms and his young daughter riding her bike beside him. He was making sure she was very careful crossing the road and as she got to the end she fell off her bike. The little girls father immediately stopped, despite having groceries in his hand opened up his arms and gave her the biggest cuddle and kiss on the cheek, not just once but many times. I said to Jesus, Its little acts of love like that, that change our world. Afterwards the little girl was compelled to get back on and start riding again. It made my day to see that father give such a loving embrace to his daughter!!!

God Bless, Francis