Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By ernestv
I hope am sending this to the right place. One night about four years ago I went to bed and fell asleep. Then I saw a cloud forming no more than 10 yards away. As it formed, I said to myself what is that. It was a light colored cloud and went up like a smoke cloud. It went up about 10 feet or so then I saw what I at first thought was an angel soaring out of the cloud and it kicked out with its left foot as if the cloud had substance. When it was completely out of the cloud it made a U-turn and came back and stood between the cloud and myself. I then noticed it was a girl no more than 18 years old and dressed in a white dress and a long blue mantle over her shoulders and it covered almost all her hair. The little bit of hair that showed was light brown, her eyes were brown, round light tan colored face and real pretty. She smiled at me as if She knew me. Of course, I knew who She was immediately because I have been real close to Her all my life and have read many books about Her. Then She rose and soared towards me but a little bit to my right. When She rose my eyes immediately were attracted to Her dress below her right hip which was of a brilliant white wavy cloth. I remember thinking that cloth is not of this earth. Then She came rapidly towards me and I could see the blue mantle waving above her. When She got close enough She stuck Her right arm in between my arms and touched me on the chest. The touch was strong enough that I heard it but a powerful sensation went through me that was strong enough to waken me. I automatically went for the light switch which was above me and with my left arm turned the light on. Then I saw nothing but my white ceiling, I immediately said, don't go away but She was gone. Deeply disappointed I laid there wondering what I had just gone through and with the sensation still with me. The sensation slowly ebbed away but lasted about 5 minutes. Since She was dressed in white and blue I was thinking that maybe She was Our Lady of Lourdes, then also thinking but She did not have a mantle. I got up and went though the books, icons and pictures that I have to see if I could find one just like I had dreamed but did not find one. Later another book said Our Lady of the Rosary was dressed in white with a blue mantle. I have been devoted to the Blessed Virgin ever since I can remember and that particular day I had counseled two daughters on the necessity of going to church and praying daily, especially the rosary. I had also E-mailed them a Blessed Virgin prayer. If I have sent this E-mail to the wrong place perhaps you could send it to the right place. Thank you. Ernest E. Valdez, Evaldez97@aol.com
By Covenant
I think you received an authentic visitation of Our Lady. Thank you for sharing that with us: I think it helps us all.
By Patty Cowan
WOW! Thank you for sharing. What a wonderful experience for you. I recently was sitting in a chapel near where I work, I sometimes go there at lunch to pray. I always have a hard time "quieting my mind", it seems my mind never gets quiet, my husband says my mouth has the same trouble! So I'm praying and asking Jesus and Mary how to do this and how to turn my life more to God. I hear the most beautiful woman's voice say "just love". This was before our Lady's latest message from Medjugorje. I am so grateful she has led me where I am today.
Love & Prayers, Patty, AR, USA