Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By Medjugorje Vin
This testimony is not about me it is about the "Glory of God".

This seems to be a Miracle witnessed by many people who go to Medjugorje,be careful of it becoming trivialised in peoples eyes as so many people have experienced it .It truly is a wonder.

This is my testimony of this Miracle:

It was Sunday October 9th 2005 and it was our parties turn on the Sunday morning to do the "Stations of the Cross" as we ascended Mt Krizevac,I saw 70yr old women climb Krizevac as if they were 12yr old.

When we arrived at the summit it was exhilirating to have finally made it and I was just surveying Medjugorje when a woman whom I had helped up Krizevac tapped me on the shoulder ,handed me a pair of sunglasses and said"Vin look at the Sun".I put the sunglasses on and looked at the most jaw-dropping sight I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing.

What appeared to be the most perfect"Host" was directly in front of the sun and behind it the sun was spinning like fury,I was rivetted to the spot.After what seemed an age I decided to gather myself and go toward the "Cross" to do all the little things I had planned when I got there.

The only way that I can describe what I saw is by saying that the sun was spinning like a giant cartwheel you would light on bonfire night,you know the one that you have to nail to a fence and then when you light it it spins like fury and throws of all those sparks.Well I decided that a leap of faith was needed , so I took off the sunglasses and there in front of me was the most astonishing sight , the sun was spinning like fury behind the "Host" going one way then back the other way.It was throwing off gold sparks as it spun,it looked like a giant "Monstrance" in the sky...to this day I still can't quite comprehend what I saw.

When I got to the "Cross" I noticed that all the rocks had been painted gold and I thought what a nice touch,however,as I looked up everything around me was gold,the trees,the grass,the people..... everything.As the lady who gave me the sunglasses was walking toward me I said to her that she was all gold,realising I was sounding a bit hyper I just decided to keep it to myself.It wasn't like the I was seeing them as gold,like in the Bond movie "Goldfinger", it was internal and I was being allowed to see these things as gold.Before I knew it, with my Bible in my right hand and the picture of my family in my left hand, I stood on the wall just of to the side of the "Cross" raised both my hands up in the air and said"Father this is all I can offer" and I must have stood like that for ages ,what people would have made of it I do not know.

We then had to go and I helped the lady down from the mountain and we never mentioned it again.I bid my farewells and started walking toward Bijakovici and onto Medjugorje singing every "Marian Hymn" I knew..it truly was" a day that the Lord had made" and I was truly thankful.

People can have their own thoughts on these things and that's OK, I can only tell you it as it was.

Praised be Jesus and Mary

Medjugorje Vin
By Pippy
Medj. Vin...I am so glad we'll be riding in your back pack this time you go! I don't want to miss the wonderful INTERNAL graces you receive!! It is the most divine thing to witness the LOVE of GOD on a person's face when HE is revealing Himself to that soul! God bless, you Medj. Vin!! :D Pippy
By unclealex
What you beheld was a magnificent blessing.
Praised be Jesus and Mary! :D
By June Kaiser
Medjugorje Vin wrote:This testimony is not about me it is about the "Glory of God".

This seems to be a Miracle witnessed by many people who go to Medjugorje,be careful of it becoming trivialised in peoples eyes as so many people have experienced it .It truly is a wonder.

This is my testimony of this Miracle:

It was Sunday October 9th 2005 and it was our parties turn on the Sunday morning to do the "Stations of the Cross" as we ascended Mt Krizevac,I saw 70yr old women climb Krizevac as if they were 12yr old.

When we arrived at the summit it was exhilirating to have finally made it and I was just surveying Medjugorje when a woman whom I had helped up Krizevac tapped me on the shoulder ,handed me a pair of sunglasses and said"Vin look at the Sun".I put the sunglasses on and looked at the most jaw-dropping sight I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing.

What appeared to be the most perfect"Host" was directly in front of the sun and behind it the sun was spinning like fury,I was rivetted to the spot.After what seemed an age I decided to gather myself and go toward the "Cross" to do all the little things I had planned when I got there.

The only way that I can describe what I saw is by saying that the sun was spinning like a giant cartwheel you would light on bonfire night,you know the one that you have to nail to a fence and then when you light it it spins like fury and throws of all those sparks.Well I decided that a leap of faith was needed , so I took off the sunglasses and there in front of me was the most astonishing sight , the sun was spinning like fury behind the "Host" going one way then back the other way.It was throwing off gold sparks as it spun,it looked like a giant "Monstrance" in the sky...to this day I still can't quite comprehend what I saw.

When I got to the "Cross" I noticed that all the rocks had been painted gold and I thought what a nice touch,however,as I looked up everything around me was gold,the trees,the grass,the people..... everything.As the lady who gave me the sunglasses was walking toward me I said to her that she was all gold,realising I was sounding a bit hyper I just decided to keep it to myself.It wasn't like the I was seeing them as gold,like in the Bond movie "Goldfinger", it was internal and I was being allowed to see these things as gold.Before I knew it, with my Bible in my right hand and the picture of my family in my left hand, I stood on the wall just of to the side of the "Cross" raised both my hands up in the air and said"Father this is all I can offer" and I must have stood like that for ages ,what people would have made of it I do not know.

We then had to go and I helped the lady down from the mountain and we never mentioned it again.I bid my farewells and started walking toward Bijakovici and onto Medjugorje singing every "Marian Hymn" I knew..it truly was" a day that the Lord had made" and I was truly thankful.

People can have their own thoughts on these things and that's OK, I can only tell you it as it was.

Medjugorje Vin
:P Oh Vin isn't it just beautiful to see the miracle of the sun?? I have seen it many times. I have a rosary group that meets once a month I also have locutions. This was the first wed. of the month in may 2001 the message in part was enjoy my heavenly event. The sun vibrated and spun like crazy shooting off many colors yes, there was a host like object in front to protect the eyes. What ever we looked at we were bathe in gold. But Vin you can see the spinning of the sun any time you like its a gift that is forever true i do not see it vibrate but i do see it spin and at times everything i look at is gold color. Many tears of joy were shed on the wed. after noon in May. I was in Medjugorje about 6yrs. ago i went alone no group was with me but i met a lot of nice people when i got there.
By mcikath
Oh Medjugorje Vin , thank you for that wonderful testimony, i do believe these signs are Miracles fromHeaven, and should not be taken for granted
You are truly blessed love mcikathxxx :D
By paddy
Last edited by paddy on Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Medjugorje Vin
It was a truly wonderful blessing for me and I still picture it in my mind in times of trial."Our Blessed Mother" tolds us that these gifts are given to strengthen our faith not to give us faith.

Thanks to all of you for your kindness,June I do hope you come back to the forum.

Medjugorje Vin