Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By William
Now you see the time above of my last message ??? That is one that I see a lot also, it's because I was lead one day to "1 John 5:14"
"We have this confidence in God: That he hears us whenever we ask for any thing according to his will.".... And I am hear to tell you, he certainly does :D

God is Great :D

Bill
By char
Hello Curious,

I did a little reserach on Brendan Walsh. The first posting beginning with the signet ring story kept me reading on and on to hear more. You all have so many wonderful, inspiring words that you share and I thank you all. I am going to look for the Brendan Walsh book suggested as well.

Curious, I found this website for possibly ordering some things on Brendan Walsh. Possibly tapes? I'm not sure. You need to scroll down to the very bottom of the page:

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~therock ... apecat.htm

char
By Pippy
William...I think Heaven is saying,"Bill, we are here for you! We are letting you know that you are on the right path!!" This is what I truly feel the signs all mean. They are "reassurance" to let you know that you are in union with the Above, despite the falls you may make. May God greatly bless you, Bill! :D Oh, Lil Red is my identical twin(my Eggmate)! She's a moderator like me! :D I don't know any scripture about signs but your question has my curiosity up...maybe I can find some passages. I usually go by my heart. I like the 333. I always feel when I see one of them that I am right where God wants me to be, spiritually. Amen!

Char, thank you for posting the site about Brendan Walsh's tapes. I wonder...can they be gotten in CDs? Pips
By Medjugorje Vin
If I didn't know better I would say that there was a forum conspiracy.....honestly I can't believe what I am reading.Since 1993 I have realised that 333 is of significance as I see it all the time as does my wee wife.We used to try and work out the significance of it ,however,I always knew it to be of God.In the Bible we get to hear of Jesus life up until he is 3 and then with the exception of the "Finding in the Temple"we do not hear of anything till He is 30 and then His Passion and Death at the age of 33.

I often see 555 which I now relate to "Our Blessed Mother" as 5 and 15 are numbers "Our Blessed Mother" uses often i.e. 5 decades of the Rosary which "Our Blessed Mother" ask us to say 3 times per day."Our Blessed Mother" asks us to spend 15 mins with Her on the First Saturday of each month as was Her request at Fatima.The Rosary takes 15 mins to say.

There are many ,many,other things I would love to share in relation to this subject and I will keep for another time.

Pippy , you could have blown me over with a feather when I read your post and William's also. :oops:

I would never dream of misleading anyone in God's name,this is a truly remarkable thing.

Praised be Jesus and Mary

Medjugorje Vin
By Pippy
Medj. Vin!! :D I know...the conspiracy is too "numerous" to keep to ourselves! It could go on and on for eons!! :wink: I think numbers are such a huge part of our lives...we encounter them daily and so there must be some meaning to them. :D But like with anything, moderation is the best when dealing with them and it sounds like you and William know this. :D They are signs, just like with all things.

Now I have a strange question in relation to numbers....why is a 3 shaped the way it is? Or an 8 shaped the way it is? Do their shapes have significance? Or am I going overboard? :shock:

I love the number 333...it's apart of my address! :D

And here's something else to ponder...my cousin got me thinking about this. She said that she felt Heaven with her(esply her father, who was a victim soul)was near her whenever a street light went out or turned on). I think she would be thinking of him or of something significant and "poof" off went a light or "ding" on came a light. I thought that was pretty neat and then noticed it would happen to me too! :D Pips
By Medjugorje Vin
Pippy, I keep my feet firmly planted where God wants them...and that is here doing His work.I do not share this thing with others who would never understand it and only have a laugh anyway.

Like all things that come from Our Father we just have to be aware of them and not necessarily do anything with them until He tells us.

Only in Glorifying God can we make others aware of Him and I try to do it whenever the opportunity presents itself.When I talk of God I try to do it in a very everyday fashion as if it is strange NOT to talk about Him.

To be honest I could talk about God all day and never weary.....don't know about everbody else though :oops:

I just let the Holy Spirit guide me and through the intercession of "Our Blessed Mother" just take it a step at a time.

When I see these signs , all I get is a constant reassurance that God,Jesus and Mary are with me always even when sometimes I feel lonely,although, I never feel alone.

Medjugorje Vin
By mcikath
:D Dear Sirach 1717 {Mary} Thank you for sharing your lovely story
on this forum. I will pray for Brendan Walsh also, love and prayer mcikathXXX :D
By Pippy
Medj. Vin...I could tell that you do keep your feet firmly on the ground(how else do you think we all survived in your back pack the last time you climbed that "Mountain" in Medjugorje!! :wink: )....You too, William, I know you have those feet firm on the ground!! Pips :D
By William
Hello Pip & Med Vin :D

Vin, I know what you mean exactly... I have kept this all to myself until speaking to you two... Now I know I'm not alone, when it comes to seeing these things, and this is very comforting... Of course, I know I'm not alone, as I also believe that Our Lord, Blessed Mother, my Guardian Angel, and several Saints are with me... I could tell you all some really interesting things... God is working miracles daily.... I don't know about you two, but I think something interesting is coming our way... I just feel it. :)
Talk more another time...
Take care, and thanks,
Bill :D
By Pippy
Hey ya, William :D , It could be that something is coming. I usually do not go by feelings but rather a "sensing". This happens but not all the time. I find my feelings about things usually are not correct(that is how it goes for me). Do you find your's is a sensing or a feeling? Thank you for answering. I know some people are correct with things when going by feelings, unfortunately, I am not one of them. Bless you! Pips :D
By starbright
Sometimes I am right. I get feelings about people, how they are or whether they are trustworthy or even whether they are safe, and I find I listen to these feelings. Sometimes I have the opportunity to test them out and find that they can be correct so I tend to listen to them.

I get feelings about places too. I can tell if somewhere is haunted! I have been very right on one particular occasion, so I trust these feelings.

As far as sensing something coming, these I don't have the chance to test out so I never know if they are right or not, so I don't trust these sensations so much.
By Pippy
Star, you and I are opposite then...quite a team we'd make! Because I go with sensing. I look and observe everthing...and I listen to what is said and what is not said. I have to view the whole picture. That is the only way I know how to discern something. God blessed me with other things to help me along the way as well. Pips :D
By MaryC
William wrote:Of course, I know I'm not alone, as I also believe that Our Lord, Blessed Mother, my Guardian Angel, and several Saints are with me... I could tell you all some really interesting things... God is working miracles daily.... I don't know about you two, but I think something interesting is coming our way... I just feel it.
I agree with you, William. We are not alone and God does work miracles daily. I realize this because my heart is open to God and I am finally listening to Him. I have gotten so many responses to my prayers in ways that I wouldn't have noticed in the past.

ie: Thursday I prayed so hard for something and the next day, the next time I listened to Relevant Radio, the topic was about the exact thing I was praying for. I did receive an answer from God.

I also think something interesting is coming our way.

Finding Relevant Radio and this website was another miracle.
By William
Hi Susan,
I stand corrected, it is a sensing rather than a feeling... I sense something big is coming...

Wish I could write more, but I have been keeping long days lately... I will write more as soon as I have a moment or 2..

Bless you Pip :)
Bill
By Pippy
I hope so Bill, about the sensing rather than a feeling. Someone once told me that I shouldn't go by my feelings. :shock: So that is why I believe sensing makes more sense!! I was told feelings can be unreliable...and in my case that is true. So sensing is the word I use. I guess because I go by many of my senses too, when discerning something. Is there sixth sense? Maybe that is what I mean too! :D

Bless you too, Bill! Pips
By William
Hello all, Mary, Susan, Med vin and others...

Yesterday, I saw (among several others) 217 every where... Very Big on the back of a truck, license plate numbers, several... etc... And when I finished out the day, the payroll hours totaled 217... The reason I see this number: go read "Acts 2:17" right now... I'm sure it's the same reason for the rest of you... I see 333 a lot like you Pip (the post above mine in topic "Garabandal" came in at 3:33) but I see 33 a lot more, or hear the number mentioned... I have long assoiciated 33 to be that of our Lord Jesus, as that is his age at Calvary...

Gods Blessing to all of you,
Life is great because Jesus is calling us...
William :D
By Pippy
Bill, I'm heading upstairs where my Bible is right now to go read Acts2:17. Pips
By Medjugorje Vin
Bill, I am sure I have posted this passage on another thread.

If I find it I will re-post it here.

Medjugorje Vin
By Medjugorje Vin
Found it,it was under "Is Isaiah refering to Medjugorje"

It shall come to pass in the last days,says God,that I will pour out a portion of My Spirit upon all mankind:Your sons and daughters shall prophesy,your young men shall see visions,your old men dream dreams.

Indeed,upon My servants and My handmaids I will pour out a portion of My Spirit in those days,and they shall prophesy,and I will work wonders in the Heavens above,and signs on earth below:Blood,fire and a cloud of smoke.The sun shall turn to darkness and the moon to blood,before the coming of that great and glorious day of the Lord

Then everyone be saved who calls on the name of the Lord.

ACTS 2:17-21

Medjugorje Vin
By Sirach1717
I posted this down in Misc. section, but here it is again for those who missed it.

I wanted to share something with all of you who know my signet ring story....the saga continues.

This morning right before I got up (I was awake) I was saying my prayers (really just talking to Jesus) When I heard "look in your old medjugorje journal"??? I wasn't even thinking about my ring at all either. I was thinking about Blessed Mother and the Immaculate Conception and wondering if I was there for it. I haven't touched that journal in years, probably 12 years. Dusty too! I knew exactly where it was. I had placed it in a basket with other keepsakes underneath my dresser. Well, I immediatly got up and picked up the journal and started reading it. I read about the week that I was in Medjugorje for my first time (I WAS there for the Immaculate Conception in 1990!) I was so new in my faith back then and have seen how that mustard seed has grown, by the way I wrote in that journal. (Pretty funny stuff too) Laughing Anyway, I was done reading and was just flipping through to see if I wrote anything else and out falls a card. The front of the card had a hand with a little baby in it with a reading from Isaiah- See! I will not forget you.... I have carved you on the palm of My hand...I have called you by your name.... You are mine.... You are precious to Me.... I love you. When you opened it up in larger letters it said LIFE IN THE SPIRIT SEMINAR... and the name of the Church and dates it was to be given. It also listed a healing service that Brendan Walsh attended. The same one where I gave my ring in the free will offereing basket. It wasn't at my parish after all. I have been trying to contact anyone who might have remembered that prayer meeting with Brendan Walsh. Here, all along, I had the wrong place! Please pray that someone from that the prayer group, St. Mary of the Sacred Heart (St. Mary's Parish, in Hanover, MA) will remember the ring. I would love to give it to my daughter for her 16th birthday. Magen is the one I was 7 months pregnant with in Medjugorje. Hiking all over those mountains, how did I do it???

OK, just wanted to share this incredible moment with all of my dear friends on this forum.

Blessings,

Love Mary
By Pippy
I think that is wonderful news for you, Mary, and gives you hope that you just may find that special ring...I pray that you do, it would be a very special treasure passed down from generation to generation.

Pippy
By medjmom
did you ever get your ring back?
By V madone
Wow,amazing stories.I wish I could have that kind of ' senses '. Well, I still remember when I attended one seminar in my place. Everybody is crying except me.I was like-What's happening on me?Why I didn't cry?But I got a very painful chest pain. Suddenly,my tears ran down to my cheeks and I thought, GOD might be touching me.It was my turn to get blessed and when I stood up in front of the altary,my friend said to me-Look, GOD is giving a bouquet of beautiful roses and he said he love you so much. I was like-really?I felt so comfortable and calm, no doubt. I don't know if this sounds suit to this topic but I hope I can see,barely from eyes or hear some voices through my ears about HIS miracles. I'm dying for a miracle now.