Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By meghen
Hello to you all. I posted the marriage miracle story a few months ago and want to say thanks to those of you who have said a prayer for my family. I continue to pray for my husbands conversion and we still have some tensions over our difference in religion and beliefs. I posted my story on Sept 15, I also began a novena to St. Pio around that time. I found out a few weeks later that we are having another baby. We have 4 daughters, and this was not expected but we are very excited about this! I have suffered through losses and pregnancy trauma, so please pray for my unborn child. Things are going well, I am going into my 2nd trimester now. Thanks again for your prayers and support!
By Gael
I'm so pleased for you Meghen, hope all goes well for you and baby. God Bless.
By lmg0913
Meghen,
I am praying for your husband's joining with you in faith, for your little ones, and for your new little baby's safe delivery and good health!

Love and Prayers,
Lisa
By Shalom
Wonderful news Meghen. Nice to hear nice news once in a while. :D
Will pray for you and your unborn baby. :D
Enjoy your pregnancy. :D

God bless.
Shalom.
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Meghen praying for all of you. You are in good hands with Padre Pio! :D
By meghen
Thank you all so much, you are all very inspiring!
By OHLisa
So glad to hear your good news Meghen! Prayers continue that everything goes well!
By Pippy
Hello, Meghan, congratulations!

Just love each other(you and hubby)just love...and never let the sun go down with anger between you two. Hug each other everyday and your little girls too. :)

Don't fret on the differences, but rejoice in the similarities.