Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By Orlzluvzmedji
A group of eighteen of us left cork airport on the seventh of May 2006 for our first ever Pilgramage. I was very nervous as I left for medjugorje not sure what to expect. alot of people had tried to explain what goes on there and to be honest we thought they were all off there head but we went to see for ourselves. We had been in medjugorje a total of 45 mins when we sat by the weeping statue and watched the sun pulsate. The athmosphere was unbeliavable as most were moved to tears. Having only been there an hour we new that there was something here definatly. the highlight of the trip for me was the weeping statue it really changed my life and was a central focus to me. One day I sat at the cross for an hour and got the guidance and answeres to alot of problems i had been struggling with for quite a while. I have never forgotten the grace i recieved that day
By mayman89
hey orla, i loved the weeping statue too but surely that night when mary made her presence felt to us was worth a mention!! i mean the weeping statue worked miricles for me too but mary the mother of jesus really came to us later in the week!! maybe u didnt get what i did out of it though, i cried!!
By Nuri-Pini
Hey guys! That trip was so amazing, even better than the first one! On the first trip all i did was cry all week! I really got the most unbelievable peace there and underwent a lot of healing. On the second trip it was completley different, I didnt cry as much (though very much still!) and i met you guys! I had an amazing experience at Our Ladys statue outside the church one night with a friend of mine. We both were praying silently when suddenly felt such a real presence. It was as if the statue was moving, and appeared so life like that we were sure Mary was with us. Its funny thinking about it now, how we both just turned and stared at each other, amazed at what was happening!! I will never forget that night, it was definitly the highlight of the trip!
By LittleRed
I think it`s neat how you all experienced the wonderful graces together while in Medjugorje :D

And Nuri-Pini, a big WELCOME to the forum!!!

Bless, Sharon
By mayman89
Yeah, we had such a trip of a lifetime! Imagine if we didnt know each other "Nuri-Pini"?!?!?! You have to post on more topics, you'd have so much nun-like advice to share!!!

(P.S. Dont trust Nuri-Pini too much...she favours flan over pie!!! ONLY MESSING, shes very trustworthy!)
By Nuri-Pini
Hehe! Thanks LittleRed, everyone is so nice here! :D

Dont listen to Mayman, flan is of little value to him! Only kidding! Yeah, im starting to get used to this forum, having a little browse around for myself!!
By Pippy
Okay...I have to ask...what is flan???????? :shock: I am glad you all had a wonderful time in Medjugorje!!! Please share more experiences!! Pips
By Nuri-Pini
Hi Pippy! Hehe! Flan is my favorite dessert! Mayman seems to prefer pie because he thinks there is more variety; apple, banoffi, rhubarb etc. but flan is still my favorite! Just a little joke, yes we are strange peolple!!!
By Pippy
Okay, Kiddo, ye still didn't answer my question? :D Flan...pray tell, what is it? Is it something I would be saying,"Flan! flan! my kingdom for some flan!!!" :lol: Pips :D
By starbright
I ought to feel confident replying to this because I always reply to the food questions, don't I Pippy, but I'm not sure my definition will be right ... someone tell me if this is right please... pie has a base of pastry and often a top of pastry too. Flan is made with a spongey base and is cold. But I'm not sure. Tell me if this is right, Nuri-Pini
By Nuri-Pini
Your right Starbright! There are many different types of flan, like the one you described. Some have cream and fruit on top of it too. There is another type also that is very wobbely and almost jelly like, it has a kind of caramel taste to it. This one is my favorite! I didnt know that flan would cause such intense dissusion!! :D
By Pippy
Nuri, you ain't seen nothin' yet!! Star and I are big on food discussions!! :lol: Let's take it to the Miscellaneous section!! :lol: But I am at fault...I just had to ask! Now I am imagining this wobbly one! I would give it a go! Pips

Thanks Star, for answering my question, and you too, Nuri!!
By MedjAdmin
Should I make a separate forum just for you foodies? :D
By Pippy
Sometimes I wonder Sean!! :D
This forum just keeps on growing!! Pips