Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

It was recommended by one of your readers that I post my second dream. My first dream which occurred about 7-8 years ago, "A dream too good to be just a dream" has been posted and available to read. This last one occurred about 4-7 months ago. If the Blessed Virgin should appear in another one of my dreams I will highlight the day of the month in every calander I can find. I just thougth and thought about them after they occurred and forgot about noting the exact dates. Am I dreaming Her because I have always been devoted to her I do not know, perhaps. I do get disappointed because I do not dream her every night. I have prayed many rosaries and have been praying three rosaries a day for quite some time. Nevertheless, in this last dream I fell asleep one night praying the rosary. I was on the last decade and slumbered off. She seemed to be standing like on a hill about like 20 maybe 30 yards away. She had green all over Her except for Her front which was full of either many many gittering gems or tiny shiny stars. Her front held my eyes but I could see a tree close on Her right side and branches apparently of anotheron tree on her left side. She was looking at something over and beyond me, straight over my head. The glittering held my eyes of course and I awoke quickly, I felt the rosary in my hand and finished praying it. I called my wife who was still up and I told her, "I saw her again and She was dressed in green and Her from was full of little stars." She may have been Our Lady of Guadalupe and I told m y wife but Our Lady of Guadalupe does not have stars on her does She? My wife said yes she does. I jumped out of bed, went into our living room where we have a picture of Her and for the first time noticed the stars on Her cape. I went into our den where we have another picture of Her and sure enough that picture has stars on Her cape also. I have seen many many pictures of Her and for the first time noted the stars on her cape. I do not know why. My wife said She had come around to help me finish praying the rosary. God Bless you all. Sincerely, Ernest E. Valdez. Evaldez97@aol.com.
ernestv wrote:It was recommended by one of your readers that I post my second dream. My first dream which occurred about 7-8 years ago, "A dream too good to be just a dream" has been posted and available to read. This last one occurred about 4-7 months ago. If the Blessed Virgin should appear in another one of my dreams I will highlight the day of the month in every calander I can find imediatel. I just thought
and thought about them after they occurred and forgot about noting the exact dates. Am I dreaming Her because I have always been devoted to her I do not know, perhaps. I do get disappointed because I do not dream her every night. I have prayed many rosaries and have been praying three rosaries a day for quite some time. Nevertheless, in this last dream I fell asleep one night praying the rosary. I was on the last decade and slumbered off. Then I saw Her standing like on a hill about 20 maybe 30 yards away. She appeared in green all over Her except for Her front which was full of either many many gittering gems or tiny shiny stars. These gems or tiny stars held my eyes but I could see a tree close on Her right side and branches apparently of another tree on her left side. She was looking at something above and beyond me, straight over my head. The glittering may have jolted me and I awoke too soon, I felt the rosary in my hand and finished praying it. I called my wife who was still up and I told her, "I saw her again and She was dressed in green and Her front was full of little stars. She may have been Our Lady of Guadalupe." Then I asked my wife but Our Lady of Guadalupe does not have stars on her does She? My wife said yes she does. I jumped out of bed, went into our living room where we have a picture of Her and for the first time noticed the stars on Her cape. I went into our den where we have another picture of Her and sure enough that picture has stars on Her cape also. I have seen many many pictures of Her and for the first time noted the stars on her cape. I do not know why. My wife said, She may have appeared in your dream to help you finish praying the rosary. Indeed She may have. God Bless you all. Sincerely, Ernest E. Valdez. Evaldez97@aol.com.
By cart55
ernestv wrote:It was recommended by one of your readers that I post my second dream.
Yeah, you're right, but you can only do that for so long.. d'you know what i mean?
Ernest, I simply LOVE your dream...it confirms for me something I have recently come to know(my own thoughts about something)...

you have been blessed beyond blessed by Our Mother's gift in such a way. Do not feel bad about not seeing her every night, for she sees you every night(as she does us all)...again, she was revealing something special to you...

Pippy
thank you for your sharing.. i have been deeply blessed in hearing your story...

often when we pray and we think we are asleep , we are not.. simply put, we are given the grace to rise beyond the noisy clatter of the mind . Our spirit, via the Holy Spirit, sees in ways we cannot see when we function within this reality( in our heads and emotions).. in reading your story i wonder if this is what occurred for you.... as this can be mistaken as sleep and dreaming. often when the mind enters silence through prayer we think it is sleep.. but it is not sleep...
this seeing is thru the eyes of the spiritual heart, not by the senses and perceptions as we know them ...it is a great grace given.

may Our Lord and His Mother continue to bless you richly...

tina
Our Lady must love hearing your rosaries, since she seemed eager to have you finish the one that you fell asleep reciting.

Peace and Love.