Post your stories of conversion here. The seer Ivan says that conversion is a lifelong process.

Moderators: MedjAdmin, Management

By dunowen70
I just wanted to tell people of my story, nothing spectacular or anything but important to me all the same.

I visited Medjugorje for the first time in September 2007 and was just blown away by the place. I went iwth my mum, and was a little hesitant at times but I iknew she wanted to go so I said I would go along with her. What a week. I am so convinced that God touched my heart and opened it up.

I've lived a normal life, finished university travelled a lot of the world working, had girlfriends, etc, the usual thing. But as a result of Medjugorje, I am joining the priesthood. Never before had I ever dreamed of this happening. I would have laughed in your face at the suggestion. But for me, God opened my mind and my heart through Medjugorje and it is without a doubt, one of the most special places on Earth in my view.
By starbright
Thanks be to God! :D
By starbright
Thanks be to God! :D I wish I could be a priest too, but I'm the wrong gender.
By OnASpiritualJourney2
Dunowen welcome to the forum!

How awesome that Our Lady of Medjugorje has brought another man to the priesthood who is on fire with love for her Son!!! :D I hope that you will continue to post here and let us share in your spiritual journey. You never know how many young men you may inspire to discern the priesthood with your posts. :D I will be keeping you in my prayers.
By dunowen70
Thank you Starbright and thank you Spirit!
By prayer
Now we are with two candidate priests on this forum :lol:
By dunowen70
That's fantastic! It's great to know that there is someone else on the same road as me.
By Tiree
There is no doubt God's prescence is strong in Medjugorje !!!!

God bless and all the best for the years to come :D